• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fallen Hero Sign Ups

Goro Volvagia

Volvagia's apprentice
I am creating an LOZ game called A Fallen Hero and I need ideaas for characters. Please give me ideas! Here are your requiremqnts:

Name: First Middle last
Race: Goron, Zora. Kokiri, undead, Hylian, human, gerudo, demon, twilit
Age: goodguys must be at least 4 yrs of age must have at least 6 bad guys for each time that are at least 13 yrs of age
Time: Past or Future
Personality
appearance
does he/she have a fairy or is your person a fairy
Is he/she good at fighting

Last edited:

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
Sarah Wolfsong. She wears a red, sleeveless shirt, black pants, and black boots. She carries a red and a blue sword, crossing on her shoulders. She has black hair that is cut so it molds to her head. Her fire-red eyes flash fiercely when she's angry. She is taller than most people, with paler skin, and is 16. I can give you other data if you need it.

Name: Sela Stone
Race: Hylian
Time: past
Personality: intelligent, feisty, loves nature and living things
Appearance: short and thin, brown hair to the shoulders, one blue eye, one brown eye
Fairy: yes
Fighting skills: good with a sword and bow, but not much else

Edit: Good.
Sorry, but I think using the word "protagonist" kind of speaks for itself.

Last edited:

Jedizora

:right:
Name: Zordo (Has no Middle name) Danascus
Race: Zora
Good or bad: (You put it in age, but never asked for it) Bad
Time:Future
Personality: Arrogant, disdainful, Serious
Appearance: He's tall, but other then that, and the deep look in his eyes, there is nothing that sets him apart in looks.
does he/she have a fairy: No
Is He good at fighting? Yes.

Goro Volvagia

Volvagia's apprentice
so, elvennught, isd your person good or evil? theeothernavi, he has to be at least4 yrs of age and is he good or vil? Also, elvennight, I need this bit of info, too:
Race: Goron, Zora. Kokiri, undead, Hylian, human
Time: Past or Future
Personality
does he/she have a fairy
Is he/she good at fighting

Last edited:

i-am-link

DGN's Metaphysicist
Name: Jaxson (no middle or last name)
Race: Human
Time: Future
Alliance: Good (previously Neutral)
Personality: Silent, quick to help those he cares about.
Appearance: About 5' 7", always wears this with the hood over his eyes. Can summon a Black and Grey Staff for a Weapon.
Fairy: No
Fighting skills: Ridiculously good with his Staff.

EXTRA:
Staff Abilities: Can control Sand. Can also create Sandstorms (when the ground is struck hard with the end of it.)
Character Abilities: Can travel through Corridors of Darkness (a pathway between/through worlds, made from the Darkness, summoned by those who can control it.) Can summon his Staff by controlling Sand and making it form into the shape of the Staff.

Caeda

Keyblade Master
Am I too late?

Name: Raina Lowell (no middle
Time: Future, but can go into the past using magic
Alliance: Good
Personality: fairly blunt, will always try to help people if she can, a little smart-alecy, won't be used and can see through people's words and actions to an exent to know if they're trying to use her
appearance: VERY long black hair in a braid with some strands loose; jade-green shirt; black pants; black boots
does he/she have a fairy: no
Is he/she good at fighting: Very good with a sword that can turn into a spear and can also use a limited amount of light magic and healing magic

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
Okay, here's my charactor in your format.

Name: Sarah Phoenix Woflsong
Side: Bad
Time: Future
Personality: Fierce, she can win fights that most would have thought she'd lose hands down. She gets angry often, and destroys things in her rampage. She doesn't smile or laugh often, but she will for someone she trusts. Very few, however, have earned her trust.
Appearance: Taller and paler than most people, she has fire-red eyes, and black hair cut to her head. She wears a red, sleeveless shirt, black pants, and black boots. She carries a red and a blue sword on her shoulders.
Does she have a fairy? No.
Is she good at fighting? Oh, yeah.

Goro Volvagia

Volvagia's apprentice
thank you. that's all I need for your charector

Name: Al B. Back

Evil

He is awesome at fighting

He has a black fairy named Garod

He has blood red hair and eyes from all the battles that he has fought. He is sort of violent and is very sneaky. He is the master of deception and is great at lieing. He has every weapon and he uses the exact same weapon as his enemy making him sort of like shadow link, but he dosn't copy your every move. he can shrink and is very good at evading making him a really hard enemy to beat.

Time: past, but loves to use future weapons to have an edge in battle

Race: undead

Last edited:

gerudogirl

a crazed guns women
Name: Jilia Black
Evil
A very fierce fighter
Gerudo
no fairy, but she is followed by a demon named Jenki she saved once
short red hair, orange eyes, a scar on her back, black pants, leather boots and belt, long sleeved red shirt.
she has a sadistic behaviour and humor, and she likes to torture people mentally and Physically, but she will protect her people at any cost. She doesn't like being followed by Jenki, but she has no choice. her weapons are two long swords.
time: past

EDIT: I forgot to describe Jenki

bad
he weakens Jilia's enemy for her
Demon
Blue scales, a pair of short wings
very happy natured for a demon, which makes him odd in the eyes of the other demons. he likes jilia, and would do anything for her.
he has no weapons, but he can cast a curse on those he hates
time: past

Last edited:

gerudogirl

a crazed guns women
can i sign up another character? if so:

name: Jack boulder
male
goron
good
the best fighter of his kind.
no fairy, they scare him.