• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fake Out and U-Turn

Fig

The Altruist
What's happening forum? I hope you guys are having a great day!

Have you ever used the move combo Fake Out and U-Turn? It's an awesome combo, but it will be a pain for my opponents. Simply put, it flinches my opponent's Pokémon and then on the next turn, my Pokémon return to me and I choose a Pokémon who has an advantage in battle!

What do you guys think about this unique strategy?

MarkaenShoque92

Hero of Hoenn
I kind of like it. While it doesn't really do much against Steel or Ghost types, I find it awesome on fast Pokemon. My personal favorite is Meinshao because of Regenerator (restoring health when switching out) and Life Orb (giving extra power with the cost of health that would be regained through its ability)

This is an exceptional defensive strategy, Fig. Take the example of an Ambipom using Fake Out and U-Turn kicking in to switch the active Pokemon. If you have Machamp out then you're in trouble if an opposing Cresselia takes the stage. Your opponent will never know what hit them. They'll keep throwing out jab after jab that will be ineffective against their true target.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom