• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fairy Type

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
This was announced: the new eeveelution will be fairy type, as well as a number of other pokemon, new and old. What do you think of this, all?

Do you have official proof of this? As far as I'm aware this is nothing more than a rumor floating about the Internet.

Last edited:

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
This was announced: the new eeveelution will be fairy type, as well as a number of other pokemon, new and old. What do you think of this, all?

This has been strictly labeled as a rumor. If it's true, then we'll wait for Nintendo/GameFreak to make an announcement. Otherwise, this isn't confirmed.

Funny how I brought this rumor up several weeks ago, and people are just now mentioning it in a thread...

izi

Not A Wizard
I hope it's not a fairy type.
I think it would be interesting to see it as a Fighting type though. Call me crazy, but I see it as a possibility.

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
Dafuq?? If GameFreak adds in a fairy type, I will buy Pokemon X&Y, then throw them in the river...

Why? I mean clafairy/ clefable, and a few others that are currently normal types were always a little bit in that direction.
Its like magnimite becoming a steel type.

At least as a fairy type eevee, I could get past the way it looks.

Skittles

Rainbows!
I think it's fairy-based. It doesn't make much sense to add a new type after...four generations without a new type (the last two introduced were Dark and Steel Type back in the original generation two). While I can understand the idea from a culture perspective. The games being based on Europe and having a bit to do with European mythology already...when you look at 'X' it's based on a mythological kind of deer-like creature. I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if there were more 'Fairy-like' Pokemon, but really, a new type just seems silly...

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
To be honest I'd love to see more types added each generation. As long as they half way made sense.

Skittles

Rainbows!
To be honest I'd love to see more types added each generation. As long as they half way made sense.

I'm just...awfully cynical about this kind of thing, I guess. It's like expecting more than eight badges or going to another region... If they did it, would it be cool? Hopefully, but it's like, all I can think is it's not probable...

It's like believing that this year, aLttP will have a sequel... Perhaps it might be the year of miracles...but whatever. xD

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
I'm just...awfully cynical about this kind of thing, I guess. It's like expecting more than eight badges or going to another region... If they did it, would it be cool? Hopefully, but it's like, all I can think is it's not probable...

It's like believing that this year, aLttP will have a sequel... Perhaps it might be the year of miracles...but whatever. xD
Like Gen 2?
16 gyms, 2 regions, 2 new types, Elite Four Re challenge, Red

This Gen needs to pull a Gen 2.

Skittles

Rainbows!
Like Gen 2?
16 gyms, 2 regions, 2 new types, Elite Four Re challenge, Red

This Gen needs to pull a Gen 2.

Yeah, that's what we need. If we had that again then I'd give Nintendy my money and then some no questions ask. Seeing all the PokeWorld in 3D would be wonderful, heck, if we could make a dream game, I would have that (or a Pokemon MMO because you know everyone would love it). xD

Ah well, probably have eight gyms and another silly plot. *sigh*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom