• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fairwell Z-Talk

SageOfSinging

Sheogorath, Daedric Prince of Madness
For those of you who don't know, Z-Talk was the Zelda dungeon podcast that talked about Zelda news, and speculations, among other things. It was run by two very fantastic people, Din Akera and Rishian. However even though the podcast was loved by many all good things must come to an end. I loved the podcast and I'm really sad to see it go it was a joy to listen to and I'm really going to miss looking out for the new edition each month. However the podcast will still be going but its format is going to be really different from Z-Talk so it's not going to be the same thing. Still, with all that said; goodbye Z-Talk, goodbye Mailbag, and goodbye Din and Rish, We're realy going to miss hearing you on the show but I'm still looking forward to hearing you on the Keaton quiz.

Have any goodbye messages for the staff of Z-Talk? feel free to post on this thread. :)

Last edited:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Is there still a podcast for Zelda dungeon and is the "Keaton Quiz" still a thing? I'm a new member and was wondering.
Thanks!
Basically what Deku said, but our version doesn't have a Keaton Quiz but a similar thing called the "Master Quiz" which is similar but different and 1000x better, we have a new episode coming soon check us out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom