• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Failings and success'

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I've been addicted to this game. It's fun to mow down armies of enemies and I find it quite challenging to make rank and earn costumes/weapons, especially with the DLC content (Twilight Realm is hard). It's a bit repetative, but I don't really mind it when you have the utter ridiculousness of the ally/enemy matchups and how funny it is when they say random lines. (Fi, Ghirahim is not your master, honey). I adore the sillier weapons, like the 8-bit collection. That said, there are some drawbacks.

Some of the glitches are very apparent. I hate fighting The Imprisoned because of the "hollow body" thing he has going on. I get trapped inside him because the programmers couldn't devote data or time to making the stupid thing solid. I get trapped and can't see where I'm going and then the land-sharking begins. The other day, I had the game crash on me when Volga insisted upon his stupid cutscene. I've been trying to figure out a way to turn the cutscenes off, but even when I hit "cutscenes off" on my settings, it doesn't quite work. I don't like having to be ready to hit Plus when something is coming up . Yes, Wizzro, I've seen you at least 25 times by now, I know that you are an evil ring.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Another thing I dislike is when you have to defeat a certain amount in 10 minutes but actually you have to beat them in 7 minutes. If the task says within 10 minutes don't give me a B rank when I have 2 minutes left after I finished the task. 10 minutes is 10 minutes, not 7 or less. Then it should be defeat a certain amount of enemies in 7 minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom