• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

F-Zero

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
One of my fave racers :P I have every single F-Zero, with the exception of GBA games. My fave is a tie between GX and X. I often main Captain Falcon, with the stats inbetween, but also use Samurai Gohon
So, your fave chars and opinions?

Samurai Goroh is my favourite to use.
He is very good when it comes to going round sharp corners.

He is the one i use mostly be it in F Zero F Zero X or F Zero GC.

My favourite races in F Zero for the Nes is the Red canyon races.
Best music is from the White Land races all three of them.

I have all the F Zero games amd i play them on the consoles they came out for.

Red Canyon was hard. Mine would be a tie between Big Blue and Fire Field. Both have awesome atmospheres.

Big blue is not so much hard but its very tight the road i mean.
Big blue has nothing on the track that damages the car.

The thing with FF is there are lots of those orange circles which can damage the car badly.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
The first one is awesome, but X and GX are better. More variety, better conrols, graphics, 3D, etc.

And yeah, Captain Falcon and Blue Falcon /w inbetween statistics and you own everyone. GX is awesome :3

I

IlikeBacon

I love F-Zero. I wish they would have made one for the Wii. Here's hoping one will show up on the Wii U!

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I love GX because you get to customize your own car but the downside which i really hated is you can't name your own machine.

When not using my customized car my pilot of choice is Mighty Gazzelle(Red Gazzelle)

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
well I only played one game and a demo but the game was great I don't remember who was my favorite but its not good enough to make me happy :P but the game was great

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
yes but I did play the game at my friend's house but I saw the game I thought would be great until I quit of get bored from the game

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
The first one wasn't that great. X and GX was better, GX owns both of them though.

I haven't played the GBA ones for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom