• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ExLight's Custom Role Mafia - ENDGAME [TOWN WINS]

That's because he flavor copped him. No wonder you think a cult would be too powerful in a game this size of you think any action turns cult.

They might have a set number of recruits. Its also possible to try but fail at conversion. Cults in smaller games don't usually have a guaranteed conversion rate. Especially in role heavy games.

Mint Elv

Fish!
yeah okay so a lot more than me lmao

I tried the awakening demo, but didn't like it

then I bought into the Fates marketing cycle hard and played and loved it (it's SUPER flawed in many ways but the core gameplay loop is very fun)

will probably try another at some point
Didn’t know there was an awakening demo. I was already into the series by that point so I bought the game when I hear about it. Now I buy every game that I can. Radiant dawn is the only one I don’t have because of how difficult it is to get, and of course Japanese exclusive ones.

Ironically fates gameplay is some of my least fav with the ridiculous amount ofweapon side effects and stuff. But has some great map objectives.

like there's no world in which town should not be winning this right now and yet I am literally not confident whatsoever that we will

and the scary part is I'm not even confident in who to blame for that

there are in fact worlds where the person I think is being a dummy is actually just mafia and vice-versa!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom