• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ExLight's Custom Role Mafia - ENDGAME [TOWN WINS]

You mean to discredit me so people don’t vote her? If that was her idea, I didn’t even notice lol
I'm pretty sure that paragraph follows from the above sussing you

ie

not "I don't get why mint/jd are townread by people in general" but instead "I don't get why soul townreads mint/jd"

I mean realistically it looks like this game ends with KoD sheeping 15377 like he's been saying he'll do all game so

With the exception of the cop shot on Rag my only actions have been applying my effects which in turn generates my money, because I gotsta get paid (even though with all the other money claims down it looks like DW is walking away with that win hands down no contest).
@15377 can you clarify exactly how your role generates money

yeah okay I definitely feel like I just wasted many hours of my life by paying attention because it didn't actually change what I thought I'd do and, more importantly, it won't change the outcome anyways because it's clear KoD/Numbers are going to be the driving force rip

@15377 can you clarify exactly how your role generates money

I went into most of the details last game day except my effects specifics because everybody likes surprises as Seanzie proved yesterday. Here's post:

I gain money simply by using my role. Thematically me submitting an action is starting my stream and I gain a set revenue from sponsorship ($50). Then I gain variable amounts of money depending on which effect I select, where the more vulnerable I am the more money I gain (thematically the more I can be interacted with the more money I make). This ranges from $0-$150 and only gets paid out upon my role successfully firing off (so end of night).

It's certainly possible

It is very very hard to believe that would not have been mentioned in scumchat tho

Maybe KoD stole it with his role he hasn’t claimed?

You seem pretty keen on getting Fext to buy that someone just stole the money. Almost like you're trying to cover up some hinkey money ****. Did Jinjo cover one of your bets or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom