• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ExLight's Custom Role Mafia - ENDGAME [TOWN WINS]

Mint Elv

Fish!
okay I'm skimming the early game a bit and like

how the heck did mint elv make it to lylo
Because despite yours and Souls opinions I am a good player. My homesite even elected me for championships once. I’ve not been as active in recent years so thankfully I haven’t been chosen in a while.

mint elv is a good mafia here but if she were town i would think less than average based on role mentality alone

i know she is good here so i get some bad vibes about this scum claim and lynch

I only know of her buying the commuter. Using our actual roles and buying stuff is done in our role pms.
okay but jinjo just lost money at the end of the night, before she asked for and succeeded in purchasing the plane ticket

they never mentioned that?

I am a good player. My homesite even elected me for championships once.
I am living proof that that is not a high bar lmao

okay but jinjo just lost money at the end of the night, before she asked for and succeeded in purchasing the plane ticket

they never mentioned that?

I am living proof that that is not a high bar lmao

Ragnarokio could steal money, so probably her.

That would be strange if they never mentioned it considering Jinjo was pretty active D2?

Ragnarokio could steal money, so probably her.

That would be strange if they never mentioned it considering Jinjo was pretty active D2?
rag could steal 15%

I may not be a mathematician but I'm pretty sure that Jinjo did not lose 15%

I feel like as if I'm the only person who is not town reading Soul since she said she is a new player and newbie townies are timider and reserved when they first play. I also didn't like her vote on me since it looked like a way to vote out a player who won't show up and didn't even bother on wanting to interact with me to figure out my alignment.

I'm more used to town interacting with a scum read figuring out their alignment.

I also don't get the town read on numbers and Mint. Numbers vote on PK was for focusing on items but he didn't say anything about PK's posts about Mint and his interaction with the players closer to eod didn't look like he was focusing on items. Mint has been asking questions and was interacting with Seanzie and PK on day 1 and said they would vote Storm and never voted him. They also said it seemed like PK contradicted himself which made it look like they had two players they had in mind for a vote on day 1. Why hold back? Was there no conviction?
this post is incredible

okay except I'm like 80% sure it's not discrediting JD/Mint but instead you for townreading them

lel

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom