• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ExLight's Custom Role Mafia - ENDGAME [TOWN WINS]

Morbid Minish’s role is confirmed.

@Seanzie I order you to use your role.

Make everyone forcibly target you and me. Or… someone else? I’m not bossy! What are your ideas?

Sounds needlessly complex Min. Your paranoia probably matches mine, although mine is more focused on the possibility of alignment flips.

@SoulAdvent As I touched on when I talked about Seanzie and Jinjo's interactions and the possibility of it being a w/w EoD2, I can see Seanzie paired with Jinjo. Seanzie is harder to pair a third to, but Jinjo's flip revealed that the Mafia win con is parity and removing threats, which suggests the possibility that the third scum we are looking for isn't mafia. So I'm not going to ignore suspicious behavior just because I can't find a reasonable living pair for a player.

Sounds needlessly complex Min. Your paranoia probably matches mine, although mine is more focused on the possibility of alignment flips.

@SoulAdvent As I touched on when I talked about Seanzie and Jinjo's interactions and the possibility of it being a w/w EoD2, I can see Seanzie paired with Jinjo. Seanzie is harder to pair a third to, but Jinjo's flip revealed that the Mafia win con is parity and removing threats, which suggests the possibility that the third scum we are looking for isn't mafia. So I'm not going to ignore suspicious behavior just because I can't find a reasonable living pair for a player.

So we are in agreement of lynching Ragnarokio out through hammer?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
"Seems like we have our buyer! Sold to the folk who made a bid of $1000! Hope you enjoy your item. As for the rest, well, this was your last chance. No more Auctions, but I'm glad we had our time here!"

THE AUCTION HOUSE IS NOW CLOSED! BUT...
THE MARKET IS NOW OPEN!

1651796980237.png

As you enter the abandoned place, two lonely items stand in the middle of the improvised shop.
They have a childish price tag on them, there's nobody to really pay, but since y'all honest you decide to pay anyway:
> Ninja Outfit (1-shot Ninja Modifier) - $500
> Police Car Siren (1-shot Cop) - $500

Their descriptions read as the following, respectively:
> 1-shot Ninja: This single use ability will allow you to not be observable performing a Night Action boosted with it.
> 1-shot Cop: This single use ability will allow you to target a person at Night and see their alignment.

Same deal folks, buying can be done in your role PMs or in the thread.
First Market post will also be updated with the current items.

Last edited:
Seanzie should use his role on the biggest suspect then. Even if he targets the person with the check, then they could check Seanzie.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
me not dying = me wrong?

VOTE: Ragnarokio

Vote: Shorten Phase
Vote: Hammer

Better everyone does this tbh

not caught up with the game atm but i think its strictly in town's interest to use all the time we have to discuss our options. I don't see any benefit in rushing, even if you think lynching me is the right play.

Do we know why seanzie had $1100?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
oh nevermind he didn't have $1100

Ragnarokio

also ftr i bought the strongman modifier and i did it solely to keep it from mafia

not caught up with the game atm but i think its strictly in town's interest to use all the time we have to discuss our options. I don't see any benefit in rushing, even if you think lynching me is the right play.

Do we know why seanzie had $1100?

Yes. I don’t want it too rushed so that Seanzie ends up with an excuse as to why his role was not used, but I need some agreement to avoid last second Mafia shinanigans.

Seanzie never had 1100. It was a claim he made that ExLight never announced.

So we are in agreement of lynching Ragnarokio out through hammer?

I don't particularly trust Rag. Survivor is a pretty safe claim, and I feel like Rag was trying to avoid making any kind of statement prior to me just outting my results. But since I instead just kept asking what's good she had to put something down. Her ability claim also came after Minish had claimed to have targeted her so she would have had to justify that as well. All in all I think we can bank on her being the necromancer, can't rely on her role information being correct (unless she got hit by the role cop), and I frankly don't buy that she is playing as if she's town given her behavior record (she had a solid boost of activity right after she claimed that but as soon as she wasn't main contention for lynch I feel like that deflated rather quickly). So yeah, I'm not gonna try to stop that from going over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom