• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds Every Now and then My Save Roosters Start Erratically Chirping and Spining..

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
So yeah. Chirping and spinning from time to time. What gives? Is this warning me to save, is this telling me that I'm in danger, or what? I'm in Hero Mode and this has not happened to me in regular mode.

It's either if you haven't saved in a while or have done something important and didn't save yet. Basically just a reminder to save every once in a while.

They nag you to save... and nag you to stop playing. You know... you gotta SAVE your game if you intend to SAVE the worlds. *shot* Oh, and apparently, they enforce this argument by telling you to stop playing... you have to not be playing to accomplish such. Little birdies seem confused. Maybe you spun them around with your Tornado Rod too many times.

MW7

I think maybe they are designed to do that every time a dungeon is cleared, a new heart container is added (whether by pieces or whole), or after a long time. I have noticed the first two things make the roosters chirp each time. The third is just speculation because I think I've had the roosters chirp randomly on occasion without the other two things happening but am not sure.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Ah, thanks everyone! It just seemed pretty weird to me. Now I have a clue ^^

(question answered)

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
Ya i've noticed my 3 heart run isn't doing it as often, but everytime you earn a large amount of money, or get a heart container, it'll remind you to save, I'm not so sure its based on time, as much as you did something it feels might be worth saving.

Oddly enough beating a temple doesn't set it off, unless you grabbed the heart container. Saving a sage not as important apparently.

This is at least the behavior i've noticed.

Yeah, I don't get why the game is trying to parent us with how long we've been playing...

Ya this actually does kinda make me mad, its like
1, why do they care?
2, It keeps counting time even from before when the console was in standby with the system closed
3, you can be playing for 10 minutes after turning the console on and it thinks you should be done.
4, Shut up nintendo, If i want to take a break I will

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom