• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ever had things put in perspective?

So i had a bit of a crap day today. Full of falling knives and annoying pricks and people trying to break bottles over other peoples' heads....

So kind of crap day then i get a message that a friend is in hospital and could be dead within the year.

Suddenly my day isn't important. Its scary how much surrounding noise falls away when something like that happens.

Has this happened to you?

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
Humbleness is something everything should have. But it sucks when it comes through the pain of others, sorry what happened to your friend. PM me if you want, we could swap stories. I sympathize with your pain.

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
Actually, it usually happens when I hear about your day. My idea of a bad day is usually just someone raising their voice, missing an important phone call, or realizing an electronic device is malfunctioning.

The kind of stuff that happens to you normally usually puts it in perspective. The stuff you describe even before you mention your friend being in the hospital was enough to put things in perspective for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom