• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Event #1 - Blazikenite Torchic (October 12th - January 15th)

Fig

The Altruist
What's happening forum? I hope you guys are still enjoying the Zelda Dungeon Marathon! The ZD crew just needs $713 to reach $5000! Woooooo! :P

As most of you may already know, it has been confirmed for the Americas, Europe, and Japan to obtain the very first event for Pokemon X and Y versions on launch date. This distributed Pokemon is none other than Blazikenite Torchic as stated in previous threads and via Corocoro Magazine and Serebii.net. This event will start on October 12th and will last until January 15th. Description of what this cute little Torchic has to offer are as followed:

> Level 10 Male Torchic
> Original Trainer: ???
> ID: 07202
> Ability: Speed Boost
> Item: Blazikenite
> Any Nature.
> Date of Receiving Wi-Fi gift.
> Apparently had a fateful encounter at Lv. 10
> Move set: Scratch, Growl, Focus Energy, Ember
> Ribbon: Premier Ribbon

Blazikenite Torchic:

43.jpg

Link for more information on the Blazikenite Torchic Event:
http://www.serebii.net/xy/wifievents.shtml

I can't wait to have my own Torchic that will later Mega Evolve into MegaBlaziken! So guys, set your reminders to obtain your very own Blazikenite Torchic to see it evolve into a MegaBlaziken. With that stated, please comment on what you think about the event and as always thanks for reading. :kawaii:

Source: Serebii.net

Last edited:

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I'm making obtaining this Torchic my first priority of my Gen 6 experience (aside from all the beginning objectives). Although I mentioned in a previous thread that I was puzzled about a Mega-Evolution of Blaziken, I'm still pretty excited about acquiring this Pokémon in the end. It'll be like getting Genesect from the beginning B2/W2 all over again!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I have a question. Will this event be forced only at areas like your local GameStop, or will Nintendo/GF be doing this via SpotPass? This is pretty interesting. I'm also wondering about the Abilities, as it still reminds me of the game I'm currently playing. o_O

Fig

The Altruist
I have a question. Will this event be forced only at areas like your local GameStop, or will Nintendo/GF be doing this via SpotPass? This is pretty interesting. I'm also wondering about the Abilities, as it still reminds me of the game I'm currently playing. o_O

This is through Wi-Fi. You do not have to go to your local GameStop or exclusive store to get the Blazikenite Torchic. As long as you have Wi-Fi at home you are good.

ID: lol bbcode XD

Wait, this isn't gonna be the only way to get this a Blazikenite Torchic... right?

As far as I'm aware of, I'm afraid so. Hopefully you will get your very Blazikenite Torchic with the most simplest of ease.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom