• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Escaping Hades

How many attempts did it take you to escape Hades?

• 1-15

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • 15-25

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 25-35

• 35-45

• 45-55

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • 55+

• Total voters

Uwu_Oocoo2

Let's all just pretend I no longer exist
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
I'm not sure how many of you have played the game Hades. I've been going through it recently. I really really enjoy it, but that's to be expected considering I love mythology. I was searching online to see what the average number of attempts to beat the game is, and I was surprised by the variance of it. I was seeing answers anywhere from 13 to 75. I'm currently at 22 attempts, and I've only made it as far as the boss of Elysium so far. How many tries did it take you guys?

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
I'm not sure how many of you have played the game Hades. I've been going through it recently. I really really enjoy it, but that's to be expected considering I love mythology. I was searching online to see what the average number of attempts to beat the game is, and I was surprised by the variance of it. I was seeing answers anywhere from 13 to 75. I'm currently at 22 attempts, and I've only made it as far as the boss of Elysium so far. How many tries did it take you guys?
Ironic the boss is in Elysium, the heaven of Roma. Is this like Spawn where you serve the Diablo or Diablo?

Uwu_Oocoo2

Let's all just pretend I no longer exist
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Ironic the boss is in Elysium, the heaven of Roma. Is this like Spawn where you serve the Diablo or Diablo?
This game takes place in the Greek Underworld, actually. You play as Hade's son Zagreus and try and escape the underworld through its various layers- Tartarus, the Fields of Asphodel, Elysium etc. I've been really impressed by how much this game sticks to mythology, having characters like Orpheus and Eurydice and places that appear in the underworld like the river Phlegethon.

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
This game takes place in the Greek Underworld, actually. You play as Hade's son Zagreus and try and escape the underworld through its various layers- Tartarus, the Fields of Asphodel, Elysium etc. I've been really impressed by how much this game sticks to mythology, having characters like Orpheus and Eurydice and places that appear in the underworld like the river Phlegethon.
Woah! Greek Mythology! Now I would play that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom