• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Epona's Journey

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
I made this out of boredom, so don't expect too much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KM0Y0KQTwU

For those who wonder, I did not use any codes for this. I save at an owl statue while sitting on Epona, and when the game loads back up I am able to play on my Ocarina while sitting on her, thus allowing me to warp to places that Epona cannot normally go. If I use the Ocarina and take it back out, Link stays in the same spot and Epona can run free. She cannot go through any tunnels, doors, etc. and if you use any carrots or arrows, Link will appear back on her. This was only for fun, so please no complaining about quality, the fact that you can see Link every now and then in the background, etc.

Enjoy!

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
That is actually quite cool! Hahah, I need to have a go at this sometime, thanks for making this~

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
That's pretty neat to see her running wild and free. Well, I say "wild" - maybe because she took the path up to Snowhead Temple, she looked like she knew the urgency and was trying to finish the journey for Link. :)

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
Just for the record, I forgot to mention that your Ocarina has to be on the right c button. Also, I did this on Project 64 1.6 + FRAPS, and my trusty USB Controller. Out of all 10 owl statues in Termina, warping to Ikana was the only one that made my emulator crash, so if you do this on a cartridge avoid warping there at all costs.

Vynn Sarr

Sith Lord
Just for the record, I forgot to mention that your Ocarina has to be on the right c button. Also, I did this on Project 64 1.6 + FRAPS, and my trusty USB Controller. Out of all 10 owl statues in Termina, warping to Ikana was the only one that made my emulator crash, so if you do this on a cartridge avoid warping there at all costs.

Thanks for the tip, I will be getting this game along with OoT on the Wii virtual console soon. I can't wait! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom