• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Epona

Do you think Epona will be in Zelda Wii U? I would like to see her be in this game because we haven't seen her since Twilight Princess. They could even do some cool things with her in this game. Not only that you can use her for transportation, but have the gamepad have a first person view of her herself and play as her perspective. I think that would be cool and make her feel fresh and new.

I vote yes for the return of Epona. I think they should get rid of the western style gear though and go with a more medieval style set up for her though. It just seems to fit the series theme better.

ILU

i luv u
I say NO to the return of Epona and YES to horse travel. I want to pick my own horse like in Skyrim. The one horse, Frost, thinks he's bad-ace, so he always gets in fights he can't win. Other horses don't do that so much. So I'd like to be able to choose. In OoT, I always wanted to keep one of the other horses and was always upset with being forced to keep Epona. :/ It would've been cool to hijack a horse from the Gerudo and bust outta that joint with arrows flying all around me and and and yeaaaaaaah

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Zelda U = OoT 3. Greenlight for Epona, just advance her even more from Twilight Princess's iteration.

Twilight King

The Actual Hero of Time
In response to an above post, I don't think it'd be a bad idea to have a scene in the game where we pick our horse from a bunch of choices. Once we do, the ranch owner could say that the horse's name was Epona and that we own her and whatnot. I think this could be a cool way to fit our own choice into the game as well as fitting our steed in. I've always liked Epona, so if Nintendo just fits her in as is, I'd still be satisfied.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom