• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art ENA-three!'s Art Thread!

ENA-three!

the man from mars
hey! drawing is my life, it runs in my family. ive been wanting to be a comic book artist since i was a kid. well, here is some of my stuff!
i posted some of these back in my loz.com days but here they are now! more loz drawings to come!!!!

first, some zelda drawings!

linkandzeldakiss.jpg

humanmidna.jpg

iliaandlink.jpg

40-year-old_virgincopy2.jpg

zeldaheadshot.jpg

veran0001.jpg

page.jpg

zeldasexy.jpg

and these next few are from a comic book im working on
2011-07-02_05-57-42_571.jpg

2011-07-02_06-46-57_346.jpg

2011-07-02_07-29-05_762.jpg

not really a drawing but i carved bowser in a pumpkin for my nephew
1307679269856.jpg

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Oh wooow! This stuff is so Awesome. With your great skill I'm super sure you'll be a comic book artist N notime!

ENA-three!

the man from mars
thanks guys, i cant say enough how great it is to get good comments. bad comments are also good to help me improove.
also, wolf sage, i believe that there isnt any artist better than another, there is just different styles. one may say they like one style over another, but it doesnt mean that artist is better. do you have work on here? if so, im gonna check it out!

ENA-three!

the man from mars
like i told wolf sage, if you have work onhere, ill check it out. is there anything you need work on? and being this is a drawing thread ill add some more drawings! :D

vamperelapencil-1.jpg

ff1-1.jpg

Beeker

Wild Card
*jaw drops*
Wow, these are amazing, ENA-Three. All them are extremely detailed. The 40 year old Zora virgin made me lawl. XD
Hope you update this thread quite a bit, I'd like to check out more of your work. =D

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
These are really good!:blank: I have to say I don't like the almost nakedness but that will be in a lot of drawings so I'll have to live with it. Anyway, you are an amazing artist.:) Keep up the amzing work.;)

ENA-three!

the man from mars
well, i draw pretty fast so i usually dont take any longer than 30 minutes on a drawing. and im definetly going to do more. think ill do some zelda related ones next.

heres some more drawings
robinpencil.jpg

batmanpencil.jpg

catwomanpencil.jpg

i drew this batman on my computer desk with a sharpie...waiting for a video to load!
camerapictures398.jpg

i like doodling alot in pen, i really like how drawings look when done in pen
FLASHSKETCH.jpg

haha i was at a little burger place with my cousins and i drew this on a napkin, i always like drawing stuff everywhere i go. one time i actually tagged up a public bathroom with drawings of batman n the joker haha
Scan0145.jpg

batgirl.jpg

again, pen drawings are so awesome
penspiderman.jpg

my pencils with someone elses colors
spidermanena3comicsyp6.jpg

a page from my comic book,penciled and inked
redlinepagefive555.jpg

love my tmnt
raphdrawing.jpg

did this with the tablet....not to great with the tablet just yet
alienpromo02.jpg

another page from my comic book
redlinepagethree333readyforwords.jpg

here ya go gerudogirl
2011-08-27_16-04-51_125.jpg

sorry....my scanner isnt working so i used my phone

Last edited:

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Wow dude those are some nice drawings. The Zelda pics are awesome and all but those Batman pics look amazing. I also like the Spider-Man pic and my personal favorite the TMNT pic. Let me take a stab at it since I see no weapon or initial...Raphael?

I should really start drawing again...

ENA-three!

the man from mars
well, i thought it was time to do some new ss zelda artwork, so here is first of many to come, it is link n zelda, i imagined them dancing and link his holding up her leg as he sort of dips her haha, not sure why i cant just do a basic pose or just copy actual art. haha well here it is!
2011-08-30_09-15-31_981.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom