• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Elemana: RP Signups

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
These are signups for the new RP, Elemana. Basically, about people who shoot stuff from their hands, and people who want them dead. There are four major locations.

E.R.E.F Headquarters: The headquarters for Elemental Resistance and Elimination Force. North of Eletropolis. Massive building with 20 levels. Notable locations include Captain's office on Level 14(heavily guarded), Armory at level 4(also heavily guarded) and Soldier's Quarter's at level 1.

Elemena Ruins: Ruins destroyed by a large battle between the Elementals and E.R.E.F. East of Eletropolis. Elementa's headquarters. Expands into a large underground, 10 story complex. Training at Level 3, transport at level 1, and Leader's Office at level 9. Farther down, higher the level.

Eletropolis: Massive, sprawling City. Almost purely skyscrapers. Approximate area is 682 square kilometers. Transport; such as Armored Moterbikes and Stunt Riders recommended. Notable locations are Transport shop on the eastern side, Domestic Weapons shop on the Southern Side, and Kung-Fu training center on Western Side. (Kung-Fu is the most common fighting style here)

Manufacta: West of Eletropolis, known for making exceptional weapons and vehicles. Directly supplies E.R.E.F. Approx. 320 Square Kilometers. Transport factory in the south, Weapons Factory in the north, and Equipment Liquidation center in the west.

Character can be one of two factions: E.R.E.F, or Elemental. E.R.E.F players can command other soldiers and have hundreds of weapons and attack vehicles. Elementals can use, well, Elemental powers, and are quite often extremely athletic.

The character format:

Name:

Faction:

Element(If Elemental): Can be Fire, Water, Ice, Rock, Earth, Plantlife, Wind, Electricity

Nicknames/Titles/Fake Identities:

Appearance(Skin Colour, clothing, etc):

Body(Like, tall, short, slim, chubby, the like):

Equipment(For instance; radio, grappling hook, etc.):

Weaponry(Machine Gun, Sword, etc.):

Transportation(Armored Bike, Attack Car):

Personality:

Backstory:

Special Skills:

The actual RP will be posted shortly.

My character:

Name: Xavier Lanzen

Faction: Elementals

Element(If Elemental): Fire

Nicknames/Titles/Fake Identities: Scorpion

Appearance(Skin Colour, clothing, etc): Tanned, blonde-reddish hair curves upward at front of head, always wearing black pants and a dark red hoodie, and black fingerless gloves(Like Bike gloves)

Body(Like, tall, short, slim, chubby, the like): Tall, looks wiry but is surprisingly strong.

Equipment(For instance; radio, grappling hook, etc.): Communication Headset.

Weaponry(Machine Gun, Sword, etc.): Often makes swords from fire, has arm-mounted machine gun which fires bullets of flame.

Transportation(Armored Bike, Attack Car): Stolen Armored Bike, painted black and red.

Personality: Laid-Back, but can be serious.

Backstory: He was orphaned after the E.R.E.F raided his house and killed his family. Vows revenge on them.

Special Skills: Athletic, Parkour Expert

Last edited:

amaterasu

Writer
how did i know this was coming. lol.

Name: Amaterasu

Faction: Elements

Element(If Elemental): Water

Nicknames/Titles/Fake Identities: Ammy

Appearance(Skin Colour, clothing, etc): Jeans and a regular graphic tee, brown Justin's Boots. Shoulder length brown hair, black when wet. Tan skin with multiple scars. Dark brown almost black eyes.

Body(Like, tall, short, slim, chubby, the like): Tall, slim, slight muscles, not noticeable.

Equipment(For instance; radio, grappling hook, etc.): radio, grappling hook, small satchel

Weaponry(Machine Gun, Sword, etc.): Pure Steel Arrows that pierce most things. (and a backup shotgun)

Transportation(Armored Bike, Attack Car): Armored Bike (would say horse but this is a more industrialized RP)

Personality: Funny and witty sometimes, usually serious, very sarcastic about everything.

Backstory: Amaterasu left home at 13 when both parents died in a large house fire. She was at a friend's house. She stayed with said friend for a while, before knowing she had to leave.

Special Skills: Can control water at will. Deadly aim.

Last edited:

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
It has Come!

Name: Kold

Faction: Element

Element: Electricity

Nicknames/Titles/Fake Identities: None

Appearance: Tan, Has a Hooded Cloak

Body: Tallish

Equipment: Earpeice for Communication

Weaponry: Dual Pistols, Survival Knife, Electric Sword

Transportation: Armored Bike. Spray Painted Black

Personality: Shady around New People. Friendly Around friends

Backstory: Unknown

Special Skills: Shocks foes with Electricity

Heres a Picture. Kold.JPG

Last edited:

amaterasu

Writer
Am i aproved now? I forgot the appearence before, but i fixed it. Just another I ARE SMRT Moment.

SamuRaichu

ICE CREAM IS DELICIOUS.
Name: Hikari

Faction: Elements

Element: Wind

Nicknames/Titles/Fake Identities: Mouse

Appearance: White skin, Medium length white dress with a light blue sweater, deep green eyes.

Body: Short, underweight, Long blonde hair that touches the ground, (A littile bit like Konata from Lucky Star)

Equipment: Sheild, and a cloth sail she uses to fly with.

Weaponry: Her sword, and some explosives.

Transportation: Sail that I mentioned earlier.

Personality: Very friendly, but can become angry when provoked, and she is quite timid but very curious.

Backstory: She was raised by the sea with her older sister, Scarlett. At the age of 7,(She is 11 now) her sister abandoned her in
Eletropolis.

Special Skills: Wind.

Anything else?

Caeda

Keyblade Master
I was kinda stalling to think of what faction I want her to be. So here.

Name: Kaira
Faction: Elements (I flipped a coin because I still couldn't decide)
Element: Earth and rock (I don't see the difference; I'll edit it if I have to)
Nicknames/fake identities: Kai, Lyn, Rai, Tana, Mist
Apperance: black hair, light brown eyes, wears all black, somewhat tan skin
Body: taller than most girls, but skinny
Equipment: has this device that has a map of the area on it (its not detailed, though)
Weapon: long sword she carries on her back; has a small pistol she doesn't use unless absolutely nesseary
Transportation: black and silver armored bike
Personality: vey serious and doesn't joke around much, quiet
Backstory: doesn't get into it much, but the way she acts suggests that something happened that she regrets alot and may be the reason why she hates to see people- especially children- hurt.
Special Skills: has a knack for remembering things; earth/rock magic

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom