• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Edutainment Games Discussion

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
What edutainment games did you own as a kid and what were your favorite?

I can list several since they were all I had til l was 9.

I think my favorite one was Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego cuz it was fun to travel the world looking for clues and learning facts at the same time.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
We probably had more, but the two I remember most were Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted School House and Reading Blaster: Ages 6-8. My siblings and I would always play these games whenever we'd get a chance to get on the computer and we'd always take turns and watch each other play. Simpler times.

Two SNES games
Not my favourite as they were both terrible but you did learn about your health by playing tem.

Rex Ronan: Experimental Surgeon

This game is about 2 people. One of the person is at risk of lung cancer. The other person, you (Rex) has to shrink himself down and shoot the tar from smoking away from the first's person's teeth, lungs, heart etc etc. Tidbit info boxes appear all over the game telling the player why smoking is bad.

Captain Novolin

Captain Novolin has type 1 Diabetes. You play as him, avoiding the sugary treats like bouncing donuts and between each level answer diabetic related questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom