• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Editors and Contributors Needed!

I am in need of editors and contributors to my fan works. I Produced the Hylian Crusade which you can read in the writing section. I need people who can:

Read and write reasonable English.
Can read and analyze an existing story for flaws, plot holes, and continuity errors.
To be able to extrapolate what happens next in the sequence of events.

I need someone:

Who can chat, hopefully on the IRC Channel, but if you have something like Yahoo that's fine too.
Who has a working knowlege of the "old" Zelda games. Like the original LoZ, and A link to the Past.

In addition. You need to be willing to read and listen to the stuff I have written and be able to extrapolate plot points. You are not just fixing grammatical errors.

Last edited:

Ganondork

goo
I think I'm your guy, Kalinka. I have a windows live account, and a Skype. Either are fine. You'd have to give me a heads up if you're using the IRC though, as I don't normally go there.

I think I can help out here. If you are interested in my help, give me an inbox message and I'll give you my Windows Live account. (but if Live isn't good for you, I'll gladly join IRC. But Live is more convenient for me.)

Alright let me explain what you will be working with me on. I am the author of a Crossover between A link to the Past, the Japan only Sequel to A link to the past on Bandai Satellaview called Zelda: Ancient Stone Tablets, and a Sega Genesis game inspired by A link to the past, called Crusader of Centy in the Americas and Soleil in Europe.

The story begins with Ganon reconfiguring the gate to the Golden Land to connect to different worlds. He encounters a world much like Hyrule called Soleil. Soleil is ruled by a God named Solieyuu, often called "Creator" by the Soleil Humans, and his wife, the Goddess Fortuna. The Soleil god orders that the hero of the world of Soleil, Corona, the Crusader of History, to investigate the intruders. When Corona vanishes, the Soleil High Priests and King of Soleil's Capital city orders that 'Great Holy Armies be gathered and trained to fight, because evil has grown strong in a place far away.'

Please send me any Yahoo, MSN, AIM, or IRC IDs you wish me to 'Friend' so we can discuss plans and I can catch you up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom