• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

[EasterEgg?] I found about 3 years ago

So this is something I found like 3 years ago. I have never seen anybody talk about it, so I thought it would be worthy of its own post on this forum :)

So what happens is that in the very beginning of the game, Tetra is kidnapped by the bird and falls into the forest above Outset Island. If you go up there, you see that she is hanging on the branch. If you activate the scene where the bokoblins appear and then exit/re-enter, the bokoblins will be trying to reach for her.

Before
1.JPG

After
2.JPG

Last edited:

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Woah! That's really cool! Is this the HD version? Or wait, 3 years ago... was that out by then?
This is a neat little detail from the developers, as I don't think a lot of people would ever think about running away from those enemies.

Nah, this is from the original. Not sure if it is in the HD since I don't have it (can anyone verify?).
Either way, it is a neat touch :zelda:

Mido

Version 1
I think I remember seeing the before in one of my playthroughs of the game; it's a neat occurrence! (Although not-so neat for Tetra of course!) I want to say this is in the HD version as well, but I don't recall offhand. Perhaps I should pick up the game again sometime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom