• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Easter Eggs or Funny Bugs

Easter Eggs or Funny Bugs

• Easter Eggs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Funny Bugs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
I made this poll to find out if what you like better. An Easter Egg meaning some funny thing that Nintendo put in the game. Ex. On the back of the happy mask sellers back back you can see a mask of Mario on it. Or do you rather a funny glitch meaning something that happens that's funny but Nintendo did not mean to put into the game but looks funny.

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
Probably Easter Eggs because you know Nintendo put the time and effort into putting them into the game.

I think I prefer "funny bugs" over Easter Eggs, as they can be found haphazardly, and are more often than not a huge surprise upon being found. While Easter eggs are awesome in their own right, I find they are much less of a surprise, as most can easily be looked up online... This is only but my opinion, however...

A particularly funny bug that my brother and I found in Mario 64 was a glitch that involved running down the stairs really fast in a certain section Princess Peach's Castle; Mario would turn into an odd blue ball with arms! My brother used to perform this maneuver all the time for the lulz. We find a lot more...

Easter Eggs, one of my favorite ever was from Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas on top of the Gant Bridge, which is based off of Golden Gate:

Gant_Bridge_Easter_Egg.jpg

Always got a kick out of that.

Last edited:

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
Easter eggs.

Have to admit that i've chosen that option due to the Unobtainable Medipack jokes in the early Tomb Raider games though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom