• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Easiest Zelda?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to know what the easiest Zelda is. mostly because I'm introducing my brother to Legend Of Zelda games, and he needs a easy, beginner starting point. so, if you want, tell me what Zelda game was easiest for you, and if you want, tell me, in your opinion, what Zelda would sort of "teach" a beginner.

I don't think any were "easy", but I'd go with the orginal LoZ, because it is the simplest game, where Link just goes from dungeon to dungeon.

I need to know what the easiest Zelda is. mostly because I'm introducing my brother to Legend Of Zelda games, and he needs a easy, beginner starting point. so, if you want, tell me what Zelda game was easiest for you, and if you want, tell me, in your opinion, what Zelda would sort of "teach" a beginner.

Id go with OoT and even though its a long game i think its the best for your brother.
Its not that confusing and the bosses are not to hard to beat in OoT in the first world.

Although Jabu Jabu's belly is the toughest of those levels in the first world.

I think this is the best Zelda game for a beginner.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The best Zelda game for a beginner, in my opinion would be Ocarina of Time. Give them that, then everything will be a cakewalk.

Now the easiest Zelda game for a beginner...I would say Phantom Hourglass. It is a breeze, almost literally. Once your bro completes PH, take a step back to TWW....then take another step back to Ocarina of Time (3D) and work your way from there. I WOULD say to give him Twilight Princess, but that could serve to confuse him as far as the plot goes. TP is probably the easiest gameplay wise, but overall PH is easier. :3

Last edited:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Unfortunately, I would have to say Twilight Princess. It's on top of being my favorite game (tied with MM, really) and its gameplay is truly amazing to me. Hopefully by now you have a Gamecube or your cousin has learned Chinese ^^, because it's a great one to introduce the series with.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Minish Cap. Keystones+all extras+main storyline+3 deaths=about 150 minutes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom