• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Easiest Boss / Mid-Boss

Which boss / mid-boss is the easiest?

• Dark Lord Ganondorf

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ganondorf (horseback)

• Dark Beast Ganon

• Possessed Zelda

• Usurper King Zant

• Phantom Zant

• Twilit Dragon Argarok

• Aeralfos

• Twilit Arachnid Armagohma

• Darknut

• Twilit Ice Mass BLizzeta

• Darkhammer

• Twilit Fossil Stallord

• Death Sword

• Twilit Aquatic Mropheel

• Deku Toad

• Twilit Igniter: Fyrus

• Dangoro

• Twilit Parasite Diababa

• Ook

• Total voters

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I picked all of them. None of the bosses or midbosses gave me any particular trouble. Actually, I found early on (2nd-3rdish playtyhrough) that all enemies in the game have terribad AI, which means they are easily looped. For example, Dark Lord Ganondorf has this horrible method of RNG which determines what he'll do. Approach him so he stops moving, back up, then see if he charges at you. If not, repeat the method. I guarantee you will finish him with no effort.

Darknuts...you can literally run around them pressing B/swinging the Wiimote and you will land one hit in, then follow up with 2 more (they block the final slash of Link's 4 hit combo). No trouble.

Deku Toad...can't say anything about him.
Horseback Ganondorf - lulz.
All forms of Zant were a joke + Phantom Zant minibosses.
Argorok really just relies on your ability to switch between the floaty peahats. Nothing to it, really.
Death Sword really makes me angry. He had one of the best miniboss rooms, but it was insanely easy to loop him. Come on, a silly arrow can make you visible and in a rage? Poor display, buddy!

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Zant and Phantom Zant were pretty much the same for me. Actually, it took me forever to figure out how to beat Usurper because he returned the original Boss Room, where Diababa was, and that perplexed me. :D I ended up having to look up how to beat him, but once I got back around to it he ended up being my favorite to defeat.

- Phantom Zant: Meh, he's not that different from the Wizrobe in Wind Waker who throws those teleportional orbs for enemies above you. Since I'd fought them before, he was a bit too easy for me.

I also went for Morpheel, because this guy took after standard Water Temple Bosses. However, I did enjoy the second segment of the battle where Morpheel swims around and you have to chase after him. I laughed at how the eye stares at you before Link strikes it. :puppy: please don't hurt me...

Ice Sage

these are words
Easily Fyrus. All you had to do was shoot his head, grab the chain slash like crazy, repeat. he was way too easy to beat.

Mini Boss: Deku Toad, that big fat toad thing didn't even see me comin! Lol! Boss:Twilit Arachnid Armagohma, The very last part were it's running around with other spiders was so funny!! It's like one arrow, two arrow, three arrow, YOUR DEAD! xD

I think darkhammer was easy because all you had to do was jump on to him as wolf and attack and use bow and arrow.

The boss would be fyrus. He only shackles his chains at you for the most part which is easy to dodge.

Without doubt a the darknut. Just slash away like crazy, and sometimes rool behind them. Not specifically in that order btw...

Fyrus was SOOOOOOOOOOO easy. I didn't even get hit ONCE while fighting him. Once you get the technique down you're golden.

zombiegamer723

The Hylian Zombie
Armogohma, definitely. (The Deku Toad is a fairly close second).
At least the other bosses/mini-bosses can do a little bit of damage if you're not careful. But with Armogohma, the only real threat is the eggs she drops on you. Even then, it does minimal damage. Plus the second phase...haha. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom