• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

E3 2015

This thread is dedicated to any developments and/or happenings of this year's E3 conference in June. It is also for general hype surrounding the conference that isn't necessarily aimed at Nintendo Directs or Zelda (eg, Bethesda. Sony, Telltale, etc)

Have at it. :D

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Well I'm excited for Final Fantasy 15, another trailer and maybe gameplay would be great.
Hope to see a new Fallout announced by Bethesda.
Would really like to see an announcement of Resident Evil 7
Looking forward to Zelda U of course, hopefully a good trailer of epic proportions, maybe to Riders of Doom like all the best Zelda trailers, not like the crap they pulled with Skyward Sword.

Well I'm excited for Final Fantasy 15, another trailer and maybe gameplay would be great.
Hope to see a new Fallout announced by Bethesda.
Would really like to see an announcement of Resident Evil 7
Looking forward to Zelda U of course, hopefully a good trailer of epic proportions, maybe to Riders of Doom like all the best Zelda trailers, not like the crap they pulled with Skyward Sword.
I concur, however:
RE7, I would hold off on...y'all know how much hype RE6 got and...well..
Literally anything from Bethesda right now would make me happy. Fallout 4, a new ES title, Dishonored 2 even.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I concur, however:
RE7, I would hold off on...y'all know how much hype RE6 got and...well..
Literally anything from Bethesda right now would make me happy. Fallout 4, a new ES title, Dishonored 2 even.
Another ES would be good, but I'm thinking fallout would be next because we had ES online more recently than any Fallout game.
Dishonoured 2 would be great.
Actually I am hoping Darksiders 3 will be announced. That would be super.

Another ES would be good, but I'm thinking fallout would be next because we had ES online more recently than any Fallout game.
Dishonoured 2 would be great.
Actually I am hoping Darksiders 3 will be announced. That would be super.
Ah, I hear ya. ESO didn't really pan over well either, so I guess Fallout 4 would be the logical next step. Darksiders 3 would be pretty rad as well.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
From a huge Fallout fan, I know what I want. There a few more games I'm looking forward to, but this is the game I want to see and I've been waiting patiently for nearly 5 years.

No doubt, if they do announce it, it's mere presence will steal the show.

Iridescence

Emancipated Wind Fish
Gonna keep my expectations realistic and not gonna think much about it Got too much other **** occupying my mind this year.

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
Since Square Enix has been giving out HD remakes for several of its Final Fantasy titles, I want to see them give Final Fantasy IX a new coat of paint. Or at least hear an announcement that they'll put it on Steam or something.

Unrealistic expectations aside, there's only a handful of titles that I'm focusing on from this year's E3 offerings, and those are The Legend of Zelda for Wii U, Kingdom Hearts III, Final Fantasy XV, Persona 5, Fire Emblem if and Xenoblade Chronicles X. I have a hunch that the release date the first four games will be finally announced at this year's event. As for the latter two, I don't think they'll be released stateside this year, but I wouldn't mind seeing more footage. Anything else will be a pleasant surprise.

I'd also like to see ATLUS announces the release dates of Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem and Etrian Odyssey Untold II: The Knight of Fafnir for the US. It feels like a stretch, but to be honest, they're famous for keeping tightlipped about their projects until about five or six months before its release date.

I'm hoping we get at least some of these things at this year's E3.

More Zelda U info/gameplay footage.
Star Fox Wii U info (if it hasn't been released).
More information on the new Fire Emblem for 3DS. A release date would be nice too, though maybe a bit too much to ask for.
Xenoblade Chronicles X! More info and gameplay, along with a North American release date would be dandy.
Some sort of Kingdom Hearts II announcement. Please.
Some more Smash Bros. DLC in addition to Mewtwo. A stage DLC pack would be awesome, and I'd love to have any new playable characters.
I can see Splatoon DLC being announced as well.
N64 games on the Virtual Console. Get on that Nintendo.
Maybe an announcement revealing Nintendo's new reward program? What with Club Nintendo shutting down and all.

octorok74

TETTAC
All I want is for Fallout 4 to be announced. Nothing else matters at this E3. And then I will immediately preorder the most expensive bundle for it, because it will be awesome. Just give us a new Fallout.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
My interest in gaming has dropped substantially throughout the past couple years, to the point at which I really don't care much about which games are getting released soon since I'll probably never play them. When E3 comes around, I'll probably take a quick look to find the Zelda U news, but that's about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom