• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread DW's Very Creatively Titled Mafia

okay i read back at when DC said that. there was an interaction with exlight.

wait...people can die during the night? Like were we supposed to vote or something?
During the Day Phases we vote, during the Night players use their abilities + mafia kills someone.

That's why just sitting and watching isn't good if you're town. We're on a timer, mafia will just kill everyone if there isn't initiative, lol.
dang i didn't use my abilities because I don't know how. Do I pm DW or what?
yea, you just tell DW in your role PM who you want to target with your action
no way DarthCreeper10 is faking this right lmfao
him being so lost feels like town to me

this also seemed interesting to me.
cop means you can see people's roles right? So please, role cop me if that is the case.
It seems as if even though I'm not getting votes I'm a huge suspect since I'm new, and I'd love to get a target off my back.

later on DC replied to me talking about their earlier post about night kills
couldn't they not really know how to play and also be faking that they're more ignorant about the game than they are? i mean they claimed that they didn't even know that mafia would kill someone at night, iirc. that's kind of the very basics of the game and they've said they watched another game before? would they really not know that?
I thought that mafia killed at night, but nobody was killed so I got confused. And since I didn't use any of my roles either I didn't know when to use them.

"wait... people can die during the night? Like we were supposed to vote or something?" and "I thought that mafia killed at night, but nobody was killed so I got confused." don't really seem to add up to me. I've never actually played as mafia before; I'm wondering do the mafia vote on who to kill? could that have been what they were talking about? idk. either way it isn't adding up. I might switch my vote to them.

anyway, after rereading that i think i'm leaning towards voting lissi now.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
Anyway, if I had to vote right now, I would go for Mint or Rag.

My only 100% town person is currently Storm.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Anyway, if I had to vote right now, I would go for Mint or Rag.

My only 100% town person is currently Storm.
could you explain the reads on myself and mint?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
and how do you feel about the DC quotes lain linked now that you know ex is scum? I gather you know DC better than most of us here.

mastermind lissi

deep blue but you painted me golden
I was asleep all night and I won’t be active for most of the day because of school

I’m sorry for being so inactive this weekend was busy and now I have to go back to school (I can’t check into here during school)

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
and how do you feel about the DC quotes lain linked now that you know ex is scum? I gather you know DC better than most of us here.
DC's interactions can be looked at as faking it. Ex saying that at the end kinda does seal the deal that DC was being coached. But I will say this. DC gets confused very easily. Just browse through some "The Last Person to Post Wins" pages and you will see. He literally said in a post "I get confused easily." or something to that effect, but I couldnt find out where he posted it. I will look for it more. But definitely He gets confused easily.

I am currently town reading DC and Lissi right now.

could you explain the reads on myself and mint?
Ye, I make a separate post containing my current opinions.

Mint Elv

Fish!
cop means you can see people's roles right? So please, role cop me if that is the case.
It seems as if even though I'm not getting votes I'm a huge suspect since I'm new, and I'd love to get a target off my back.
Just noticed this but, going from cop to rolecop is weird. If you’re new and have only judged by what you see in thread then why mention rolecop? Now Jamie did mention rolecop once before this post. But it’s still strange to say rolecop over cop a second time.
okay i read back at when DC said that. there was an interaction with exlight.

this also seemed interesting to me.

later on DC replied to me talking about their earlier post about night kills

"wait... people can die during the night? Like we were supposed to vote or something?" and "I thought that mafia killed at night, but nobody was killed so I got confused." don't really seem to add up to me. I've never actually played as mafia before; I'm wondering do the mafia vote on who to kill? could that have been what they were talking about? idk. either way it isn't adding up. I might switch my vote to them.
Mafia don’t vote who to kill. Someone submits the kill.

Ex: Minish kills: Mint

The mafia do usually discuss it but they don’t have to vote on it. Works well when dealing with inactive partners.

Mint Elv

Fish!
Storm
DarthCreeper10
Ragnarokio
Mint Elv
HangryHangryHippo
OGSniper
lain
Morbid Minish

Definitely think DC slot now Lissi is the most suspicious. There are just too many things that seem like slip ups.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom