• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread DW's Very Creatively Titled Mafia

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
Jamie definitely got killed because he would be against my lynch since he was my most vocal defender
Why would mafia want you lynched more than any other player?

This is actually quite an interesting defense. Mafia obviously doesnt want themselves to be under fire or lynched. So Mafia might have taken out Jamie so that he wasnt alive to try to sway peoples votes off of Ex. I would have to go back to see whether or not Jamie was the biggest Ex defender. But still, this would require a rather smart and experienced Mafia to see this.

they said they were caught up then disappeared into obscurity. they know the game is up
their last post was about 5 hours ago, and they said they were caught up 10 hours ago in the evening. they could easily just be asleep or busy or something. ofc if they don't become more active and try to contribute by the end of d3 it will be suspicious but rn, like, i don't think that seals the deal for me personally.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
their last post was about 5 hours ago, and they said they were caught up 10 hours ago in the evening. they could easily just be asleep or busy or something. ofc if they don't become more active and try to contribute by the end of d3 it will be suspicious but rn, like, i don't think that seals the deal for me personally.
You should know by now im only here because its the only way i think people will talk to me. Everyone from 10 years ago when i was still human is gone pretty much. Dekunut is happy and busy abd living his best life. Pendio has his youtube channel and is taking off as one of the best Anime Commentary Youtubers and his music career is fire. Me and Libk had a falling out because i mistreated their Spouse and all of their friends like i do when im unapologetically happy, and i do not blame him or his Spouse or their friends. And Mido is Mido. People change. I accept that. I changed too. I built a world to escape the real one, and now i must live in it alone. I made more friends. Rubik, Rag, Zinger, KoD, Minish,Exlight,Sunfan. Rag tells me time and again maybe these games arent healthy for me

Wow. What the **** did i just write? Like seriously, what am i even on right now.

I Love you all

Maybe lets get back on topic.

Ummm..... yeah. Makes sense my guy. Maybe give them another 16 hours before we third degree their inactivity of they are still inactive

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
don't you shrug at me young man

Vote: Rag

I'm just gonna roll with it. And I'll answer why mafia would kill Jaime if Ex is town. It's not about lynching Ex above all else, it's about eliminating town that won't blind lynch Ex over his red check. Those same people won't blindly save a godfather just because of a green check. Behavior > Mechanics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom