• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread DW's Very Creatively Titled Mafia

Mint Elv

Fish!
And lost a handful too probably, smh
We all know how hard bussing for little reason does not often go well
I don’t bus recklessly. Actually when I lose as mafia it is almost always due to cop checks, or mass claiming. Did once get bussed as a godfather by my teammate claiming he cop checked me. Clearly that move did not work out for him.

The sun rose another day, everyone wary. Some had hope, that maybe, like yesterday, everyone would remain unharmed.

This hope was dashed quickly. A dead body sat, slumped on a bench. Blood stained the corpse's shirt, from a bullet wound in the chest.

The townspeople had all seen at least three dead bodies by now, sure, but somehow, the sight still shook them.

Hesitantly, one person approached the corpse, tilting its head up, so they could see the face and ascertain who it was.

It was Jamie.

JamieIsBored has died. He was the town-aligned roleblocker.

jamie irole.png

Hi there JamieIsBored, and welcome to DW’s Very Creatively Titled Mafia. In this game, you will have the very creatively titled role of Roleblocker. As a roleblocker, each night you may target a player to prevent any actions they might take from succeeding. This ability cannot be used to stop factional killing actions, such as the Mafia nightkill.

You are neighbors with [redacted], meaning you share a private chat where you may discuss the games occurrences.

You are aligned with town and win when no threats to the town remain.

It is now Day 3. Day 3 will end at 4 PM CDT on April 7

Last edited:

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Great.
Logic would dictate that the only Roles that woukd be subbed would be scum. From my memory, DC was being pretty sketch, and therefore Lissi should be under a lot of scrutiny.

mastermind lissi

deep blue but you painted me golden
Yeah, anyone could request a sub out Regardless of alignment.

I’ll try to read up on the thread when I get a chance.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Yeah, anyone could request a sub out Regardless of alignment.
True, but a town could just ride it out, and then get priniple lynched. Scum on the other hand could not Idle around. Also i did not remember there being a "dawn" for the start of day 2. Not that scum killed anyone night 1. There might have been a dawn post but i do not recall. Either way, if the Mod is going to take sides and go " well no, you cant lynch this person today" then this slot must have some game ending role like Nuclear Bomb or Mega Jester...

I'm not taking sides, I'm saying it's NAI. You're free to read the slot based on the players' in-game actions as you see fit, I just find the angle-shooting on a sub out, especially given the circumstances, to be not only pointless but bad for the fun of the game.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
Great.
Logic would dictate that the only Roles that woukd be subbed would be scum. From my memory, DC was being pretty sketch, and therefore Lissi should be under a lot of scrutiny.
What logic are you using?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom