• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread DW's Very Creatively Titled Mafia

@OGSniper If Ex turns out to be miller there's literally no reason to go after storm as that means his check would be accurate because of Ex's role.

@Killjoy262 and as I replied you just finished a scum game where you did NOT replace out so that crutch no longer can hold you up.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
@OGSniper If Ex turns out to be miller there's literally no reason to go after storm as that means his check would be accurate because of Ex's role.

@Killjoy262 and as I replied you just finished a scum game where you did NOT replace out so that crutch no longer can hold you up.
Sorry it was supposed to say "town and not Miller." Thanks for pointing it out.

If I were to guess a team, I'd probably lean towards one of the following: Storm/Triple H/Rag, Storm/Triple H/Minish, Or Storm/Rag/Minish
why is storm in every team? he doesn't really seem that suspicious to me.
On me? What was said again?
uhhh i was just meaning that, in our last game you were mafia and were pretty active early d1 and your activity dropped off a lot after that, the same as in this game. at least at the time that i mentioned that.
(But I feel like it is either #1 or #3.)
couldn't they not really know how to play and also be faking that they're more ignorant about the game than they are? i mean they claimed that they didn't even know that mafia would kill someone at night, iirc. that's kind of the very basics of the game and they've said they watched another game before? would they really not know that? i don't think it could be option 2 on its own cause they'd just get help from the other scum instead of the thread but i think it's possible they're mafia, didn't know how to play, got some help from other scum, and tried to fake being more lost than they really are. or maybe they're an independent and are hostile towards town in some way but still need to ask questions here to learn how to play the game.

and that was the first time, and I was still out of my comfort zone.
That doesn't change the fact that you've shown yourself capable of staying in the game as scum, meaning you not replacing out is never going to signal you're not scum again. It's like a newb card, you can't play it twice once you've burned it.

DarthCreeper10

mowing my life away
ZD Champion
couldn't they not really know how to play and also be faking that they're more ignorant about the game than they are? i mean they claimed that they didn't even know that mafia would kill someone at night, iirc. that's kind of the very basics of the game and they've said they watched another game before? would they really not know that? i don't think it could be option 2 on its own cause they'd just get help from the other scum instead of the thread but i think it's possible they're mafia, didn't know how to play, got some help from other scum, and tried to fake being more lost than they really are. or maybe they're an independent and are hostile towards town in some way but still need to ask questions here to learn how to play the game.
I thought that mafia killed at night, but nobody was killed so I got confused. And since I didn't use any of my roles either I didn't know when to use them.

I thought that mafia killed at night, but nobody was killed so I got confused. And since I didn't use any of my roles either I didn't know when to use them.
hm... alright. why did you post what your ability was in the thread? and mine?

DarthCreeper10

mowing my life away
ZD Champion
hm... alright. why did you post what your ability was in the thread? and mine?
I was asked my ability and whenever they asked if you had told me mine I told them yours without thinking. People told me after that you aren't really supposed to do that so sorry btw.

I was asked my ability and whenever they asked if you had told me mine I told them yours without thinking. People told me after that you aren't really supposed to do that so sorry btw.
its no biggie.

i asked you what your abilities/role was in the neighbor chat yeah, but you chose to also post your abilities in the thread. why?

DarthCreeper10

mowing my life away
ZD Champion
its no biggie.

i asked you what your abilities/role was in the neighbor chat yeah, but you chose to also post your abilities in the thread. why?
I thought that sending them here would help prove that I'm town but people say it's a scummy set of abilities.

That doesn't change the fact that you've shown yourself capable of staying in the game as scum, meaning you not replacing out is never going to signal you're not scum again. It's like a newb card, you can't play it twice once you've burned it.
I'm not attempting to play the burnt up noob card here. I'm saying that I was uncomfortable all three times. Did I sub out of the last game I was scum? No, because I knew/know that won't help me in the long run. I need to git gud. If you sus me, fine. At least it can help me get out of this odd bubble or whatever.

I thought that sending them here would help prove that I'm town but people say it's a scummy set of abilities.
alright. honestly, i think you're probably new and either town or an independent. i dont really see a motivation you could have had to do all of that if you were mafia.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Tinfoil theory. We're looking at a two scum team. The scum team has a "neighbor" chat that is just their scum chat. All other pairs are town/town to fuel paranoia.

I honestly do not mind leaving Ex for now. Like I said, I do think that if I was the kill he probably wouldn't have been responsible for it cause it was my birthday and he's about the fun of the game. We have him as a red check if we really are in a bind, but I don't think it's a bad idea to leave him and search for other mafia if he is indeed mafia. I don't know if DW randed the neighbors or paired them deliberately, but if it was deliberately then I could definitely see them putting cop with miller.

I think Killjoy isn't the worst wagon and it's interesting that he was a growing wagon and suddenly people started switching to Ex off of it.
Would be a good opportunity if KJ is scum for a scumbud to not have to bus with another growing wagon. So to keep things interesting...

Vote: Killjoy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom