• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread DW's Very Creatively Titled Mafia

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
:rolleyes:

They're related bud.
Roles are often a major indicator of alignment, that's why massclaims are so annoying for mafia.
It makes literally 0 sense for mafia to have a role that tells people who they visited, they often want to go do their shady stuff undetected.

There isn't anything else to discuss, I'm also miller and I unfortunately got copped?
I will prove that I'm town by scumhunting throughout the game because there's not much else I can do with a role like this
ExLights loud visitor is actually more town than lain or Darth.
Okay, I will take both of your guys word for it. Unless 1 or 2 other veteran differ.

I will prove that I'm town by scumhunting throughout the game because there's not much else I can do with a role like this
I look forward to it...

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
look I swear I would not let anyone kill you on your birthday if I was mafia lol

Actually yeah, I kinda believe this? Lol. Ex is very much about the fun of the game which is why he kills inactives as scum. So I can definitely see him not letting scum kill me on my birthday. Doesn't completely eliminate him from being scum cause they could have had their nk stopped some other way and they didn't actually target me. But if I was the nk target then Ex is a bit far down on my list of suspects.

Darth is a little suspect for playing like OG did last game. He seems to have followed that game from one of his comments earlier, or at least knows what happened. So it's not out of the question that he rolled scum and also is playing up the newbie card. Especially since like Mint pointed out earlier, one of his posts did sound like it could have been scum coached. I would like if @lain did confirm if Darth told his role and if it matches what he claimed.

DarthCreeper10

mowing my life away
ZD Champion
Darth is a little suspect for playing like OG did last game. He seems to have followed that game from one of his comments earlier, or at least knows what happened. So it's not out of the question that he rolled scum and also is playing up the newbie card. Especially since like Mint pointed out earlier, one of his posts did sound like it could have been scum coached.
I did check in on that game from time to time, but didn't get a whole lot which is why I'm playing so newbie. And the post where I was "scum-coached" was DW explaining the role PM to me. I've said that.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
pretty sick and haven't been reading the game since day start, will try to find the courage to catch up and compile my thoughts sometime today. if anyone wants to give me a short summary in the event that something i should react to immediately is going on that would be appreciated otherwise i will make another post later today hopefully

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
pretty sick and haven't been reading the game since day start, will try to find the courage to catch up and compile my thoughts sometime today. if anyone wants to give me a short summary in the event that something i should react to immediately is going on that would be appreciated otherwise i will make another post later today hopefully
I am a miller, had to out that because Storm copped me and got a mafia result.
I also tried to use my Loud Tracker on Minish last Night and it failed.
...Which probably makes me look bad since there was no Night Kill.

Darth claimed his role and is pushing for Lain. Darth also outed Lain's role.

Some shade thrown around.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
KingofDominaria (3) - ExLight, Minish, HangryHangryHippo
HangryHangryHippo (2) - Ragnarokio, Storm
JamieIsBored (1) - KingofDominaria
I don't know what the count is but I saw Min vote for him so will sheep.
Did you, like, accidentally save your own ass? :suspicious:

These wagons are surprisingly shallow.
For the ones that didn't vote: why did you not vote?

Current tinfoil, DC is legit lost but scum and fumbled last night's kill.

I just wonder why DC would be asking these questions in the thread instead of in the mafia chat. to play up the newbie angle IG but still, like, on their very first game? is that likely? idk. I guess it's possible. I wasn't a part of the other game some people are talking about, but maybe if the idea of a newbie scum playing that up was fresh in people's minds & one of them is another scum it could have been coached? it still feels like kind of a reach though. but, hm. they do seem to be jumping to the conclusion that they'll be voted out bcs of what feels like some fairly mild questioning. no votes on them even. it could just be again a newbie reaction to pressure, but could also be bcs they know they are guilty? idk honestly. ig there's also the possibility of them being an indept.

idk if it's the best play to vote them rn though. i wonder, is anyone in particular pushing for them? i need to go back and check, but i think killjoy might have been the one to bring it up? i was wondering before whether the mafia was trying to frame the newbies. they might be a good vote today if they remain this inactive.

I would like if @lain did confirm if Darth told his role and if it matches what he claimed.

yes, they told me the role and what they told me matches what was posted in the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom