• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread DW's Very Creatively Titled Mafia

an ability prevented them? or maybe they couldn't agree who to kill? idk what would happen if they couldn't. or they chose not to kill anyone because they felt it would benefit them? i don't really know.
I think it was an ability yes. We know there’s some sort of role stopper (role blocker/commuter/role stopper) so it’s possible that they prevented the kill.
an ability or something w/ the setup makes the most sense to me. if it's the setup i don't have the information to guess on that rn. if it's an ability, maybe something like choosing a player to protect? which means that the target was probably someone who was fairly obvious, if both the mafia and the person with the ability chose them. jamie seems like the most obvious target to me? either bcs the mafia are the people they threw suspicion on and some of them are new so they might do something like that, or someone else who knows it could look like that? idk this is reaching pretty far though.
Or HHH/Min imo, I did nothing to protect myself last night.
no way DarthCreeper10 is faking this right lmfao
him being so lost feels like town to me
OGSniper did this last game, I wouldn’t be surprised if it‘d happen again.

DarthCreeper10

mowing my life away
ZD Champion
I was asked in my neighbor chat what my roles were, and this is what I sent. I'll repost it here for y'all so I don't have to type it again.

I have three, one is where I and one person that I choose will be the only people available for voting the next day, one is where anybody that I target will have their ability fail, and one where whoever I select will have their ability used on them instead.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
I was asked in my neighbor chat what my roles were, and this is what I sent. I'll repost it here for y'all so I don't have to type it again.

I have three, one is where I and one person that I choose will be the only people available for voting the next day, one is where anybody that I target will have their ability fail, and one where whoever I select will have their ability used on them instead.
Bad play bro. I, personally, wouldnt have shown abilities just yet.

This is a very scummy set of abilities.

@OGSniper Don’t have to say what, but how many abilities you got?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom