• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dungeons and Dragons

bubblecrash

Oh no its back
i used to read the 3.5 and 4th edition books all the time when i lived in columbus and had acess to a decent library but all i have now is a 3.5 monster manual :(
the had some of the older books too i think, like the complete book of elves or something like that its been a while. but i'd pretty much read all the ones i could get ahold of atleast once.

Last edited:

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
You can find pdf's pf the 3.5 books online. I'm currently starting up a zelda campaign on WoTC

linkman8

True and Noble
In college I've started playing D&D with a small group of friends, and I'm really liking it so far. (I'm playing 3.5, just for the record, that seems to be the most popular one now)

I love Dungeons and Dragons. I play VERY unorthodox 4th edition campaigns with my friends on Saturdays, usually in a very cinematic fashion. This is the main character I use:
264282_253537911329000_100000183806334_1256731_2268883_n.jpg
Eversor Magnus, a corrupted warlock/psion who has mastered the use of greatswords and greataxes. While in Venice, he designed a personal greatsword which he dubbed the NEX (Latin for BLOOD OF THE SLAIN), and in Norway he crafted a greataxe which he named Skulderbad (Norwegian for blade.) Having trained himself as a psion in Eastern Siberia, as a warlock with the god Nergal, as a scholar in Venice, and as a berserker in Norway, Eversor is a well-rounded traveler, but his cold heart and insanity often cause him to destroy towns, dungeons, mountains, giants, and other things with very little reason. He won't say no to a good price though, making him an excellent mercenary, having even fought in several armies. At some point he figured out how to craft warforgeds, and while in what is now Uganda he created NEX β (named for his greatsword) to be his carriage. Unfortunately, the two were separated during a fissure, with NEX β falling to the depths of the Earth. Eversor began a quest for his warforged, since he had stored so much inside it, if someone else found it he wouldn't have a chance to use it for himself.

That's all I have for him so far. Occasionally I'll play a pagan wizard, and in another campaign I'm playing as NEX β after he resurfaces thousands of years later.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
In college I've started playing D&D with a small group of friends, and I'm really liking it so far. (I'm playing 3.5, just for the record, that seems to be the most popular one now)

My zelda campaign is 3.5. If I poste the link to the core rule book for Zelda, would anyone be interested in playing? or would only a few of you be interested and want to go over to WoTC to submit a character?

KnowItAllBird

Hero of Time
I've played and been DM it really is loads of fun. My quests and campaigns were always heavily Zelda influenced.

DLC

Soul Drummer.
I used to play, advanced and 4th edition, but I got made fun of alot for playing it, ( loudmouth friend who told everyone while i was trying to talk to a girl I liked( he has no friends anymore)) I used to ahve an oriental campaign. I had a samurai named Kisuke ( advanced edition) who used to impale people, then send flame up the blade and incinerate them, I also had a bladeling character ( 4th edition.), (Level 29) who was a god. he had a tower, which would drift through the shadowfell, feywild, astral plane, ETC, He was fun, cause I would kill all of the devils, demon lords ETC, with my brother, who was a Demigod dragonborn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom