• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Dungeons and Dragons Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
obviously if they're telling the truth they're never the wolves because their mindsets show a lack of deep thought about the nightkills and are more paranoid about whether the mason claim is truthful
but that's an IF

obviously if they're telling the truth they're never the wolves because their mindsets show a lack of deep thought about the nightkills and are more paranoid about whether the mason claim is truthful
but that's an IF

deku straight up didn't mention link 182 is dead. the derpest tell as they come

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'm kidding
but their thoughts on the mason claim align really well...

I never said I didn't believe the claim. Lol
I was saying that I know on zd it would cause paranoia.

This is some of the lamest shading I've ever seen. How does the oddness of the post contribute to your read on me?

Wasn't really shade. I found it odd that you got so much stuff mixed up and wanted you to clarify. I don't have a decent read on you yet because I can't get a grasp on why you would be getting so much stuff mixed up.

leetic

Cool Cat
Wasn't really shade. I found it odd that you got so much stuff mixed up and wanted you to clarify. I don't have a decent read on you yet because I can't get a grasp on why you would be getting so much stuff mixed up.

GTH, what is your read on me?

Also, I thought that FG claimed Vig and shot Zelda. Looking back, that is not what happened.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
now that funnier replaced out we can talk about worldbuilding
minish/deku is either t/t or w/w imo, but the t/t isn't related to each other
Vote: Doc
maybe

if we decide minish and deku aren't lying we can sketch this out
@The Sun Fan
@LittleGumball
@Moe the Moblin [town]
@ZinnLav [town lean]
@DekuNut [town]
@Doc [town lean]
@Morbid Minish [town]
@Tristan
@Funnygurl555 [town]
@Ryuken [town lean]
@Rubik (Previously Mido) [town]
@leetic [town lean]
I'm a bit generous with my town reads but this is basically a tier list from strongest to weakest reads
taking minish and deku at their word makes the game easier, for one thing
but my town lean pile is probably inaccurate just because being perfect is hard
hey moe i'm starting to think that leetic could actually be a wolf

thoughts?
accusing minish of shading makes me think that's not as likely as it was thinking about it overnight

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
GTH, what is your read on me?

Also, I thought that FG claimed Vig and shot Zelda. Looking back, that is not what happened.

You're kinda climbing up there on my scum lean list. Partially because of seeming like you're not paying as close attention as town should. Partially because you seem different from the hydra game. Granted, you were paired with FG then so I don't really like trying to use that meta too much.

my case on leetic is link182 is dead. if he's a wolf he's admitting wolves were not responsible for zelda18's death, which is the likelier world

and i mean yeah the move is to kill off link182 but also think about it. if leetic is wolf then that was his only option

he's just also generally sketch and not a pro-town as he was in the hydra (where he was basically oozing green)

leetic

Cool Cat
You're kinda climbing up there on my scum lean list. Partially because of seeming like you're not paying as close attention as town should. Partially because you seem different from the hydra game. Granted, you were paired with FG then so I don't really like trying to use that meta too much.

Why is paying close attention a Mafia thing rather than a town one? And how am I different? Your reads seem disingenuous, not to mention flaky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom