• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Dungeons and Dragons Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Day 1 Current Vote Tally:
Ryuken - 1 (Mido)
LittleGumball - 1 (Tristan)
Tristan - 1 (LittleGumball)
Moe the Moblin - 1 (DekuNut)
DekuNut - 1 (Doc)
ZinnLav - 2 (funnier6, leetic)
Zelda18 - 1 (Morbid Minish)
funnygurl555 - 2 (Moe the Moblin, ZinnLav)

Not voting: Zelda18, Moe the Moblin, Ryuken, Link 182

With 14 players alive it takes 8 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Sunday, May 26th 2019 at 6:00 PM EDT. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20190526T18&p0=4243&msg=Day+1+End&font=slab

Define calmer.

like, more controlled? town mikey throws a bunch of reads around, writes posts that generate reactions (like here. deku isn't a fan of mikey's posting), doesn't give a **** about image

What does this mean lol.

i think it's like a saying for going ham

Can you link them please. <3

I DID IT I ANSWERED ONE QUESTION FUNNIER

I mean, I guess, but honestly it just feels really disingenuous to me that someone would really make up all this stuff to sound noobish just use that excuse and I don't want to consider it. Or at the very least not off one post. Tbh if you really believe she made the post for those reasons I don't know why you didn't wait until she had posted more to point this out so it would be to late to backpedal and the strategy would be busted. At this point you could be perfectly right but its never gonna go anywhere because if it's true she'll just deny it and stop playing the noob card and if its false she'll deny it and continue to play however she likes. So like, I don't like reading into stuff like this! >:c

i have my reasons, but explaining it in thread will ruin what i'm trying to get

What do you mean what do I mean? o-o The part where I asked you what you meant? Which I still want an answer to? Otherwise not really sure what you're talking about. Zinn not contributing is interesting to me cause in the hydra game he said he wasn't contributing (and he wasn't) but he still posted all the time about non important things like people posting six times in a row or whatever. Kind of feel like he's playing closer to Canadian Mafia but we'll see.

man idk if we're gonna resolve this. but isn't that what zinn was doing before he voted me? he kept posting that she had nothing to say

EW WORLD BUILDING

Don't do this to me fg! :kawaii:

it's honestly a great way for me to solve the game. i think my w/w t/w t/t reads are usually right

Well it distinguishes you from LG so thats fun. Except you're a clone of me and she's me so I guess none of us will ever be free.

am i a clone of you or just better than you ?? :suspicious:

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
Alright, I guess one meme post before I sleep will do.
Ewwww, is that a Light Theme??
Aw, come on, let's not make fun of Light Theme users, okay?
phoenix-sheepish(a).gif

Rolls for charisma.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
What is this in reference to? As far as I can tell it has nothing to do with the post you quoted.
Read the post Moe quoted in the post I quoted. I asked him a question. He didn't answer it, and the post barely even talked about what was in that post.

Moe literally always does those things so not really sure where the surprise is coming from. Though the ignoring my questions is annoying.
Very true. I admit that a lot of this may be me tunneling on Moe for my general dislike of his playstyle. Sometime tomorrow before EoD I have to go through all my points with a calmer eye and see if he really deserves that vote I have on him.

Since when has anyone gone off a dead persons reads ever. If you didn't like my reads when I'm alive they're not gonna be anymore or less accurate if I'm dead. Though if I was mafia that'd be a much different story since mafia read lists are always fun to dig through.
That is very true. I stand by my general points, but the exact statements have shown how rusty I am at active mafia playing despite having continuously played for so long :P

DekuNut these posts are quite spicy. Looking more townie I say, although I'm a tad curious that you might be laying all your love on Moe, so to speak.
Because of my general dislike for his playstyle tbh. I need to chill a bit on that.

Now I'm left wondering how you would assess my playstyle? :sweat:
I'm kind of bad at all this playstyle stuff, but I'll give it a shot I guess :P
Kind of conservative, keeping a lot to yourself. You mix in actual points with memes, which makes you fun to read, but makes us put extra effort into deciphering your points. You put more effort into the game when you see that other people are, which is honestly fair. Not necessarily bad, just very... Mido. In general, you seem to be sticking to that playstyle, which is good for my view of you. But it's also easy for you to be overlooked with that style, so my eye isn't completely off you.

you are thought process
get grammar policed binch :bubsy:
>Grammar police
>Doesn't use capitals

from what i gather (mostly drawing from past experience from times long ago because i think i played with zelda18 before????) zelda18 is timid and goes with the flow of things. i don't think saying "hey i'm about to read game-related thing" as a thought-process thing is scum telling for her, i think she's just trying to be open and honest about what she's doing. that could be towny, could be trying too hard to be town, but i'm leaning toward the former.
While I have RPed with Z more than I've mafia'd with her, just based on what I've picked up of her personality that sounds about how I'd expecte her to play.

Why is there a Breyers ice cream and a Dreyers ice cream but not a Creyers
Moe here asking the real questions.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Generally, my reads so far, generally ordered from most to least of the label:

Towny: funnier; Mido; Minish; Ryu
Scummy: Moe; funnygirl (probably just one or the other, not both, but I have a feeling at least one is)
Violently Null: Zinn; Gum (Could slide to Null Scum if things continue on the same path, but I'll give them a break over D1)
Regular null: Anyone with fewer than 5 posts

I could expand on funny, funnier, Zinn and Gum; I have expanded on Mido and Moe. Ryu is just gut. Honestly a lot of this is very gut-based, but him more than the others.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
I feel like walking trash for saying "how do you know I'm town" but like
You shouldn't I feel like?
I think when you town read me and I said "no" there was a bit of a scramble to justify it and I don't see any genuine evidence during that potential scramble
so, I can't town read you at all
Maybe you're lying as town which would be a feels bad

I feel like walking trash for saying "how do you know I'm town" but like
You shouldn't I feel like?
I think when you town read me and I said "no" there was a bit of a scramble to justify it and I don't see any genuine evidence during that potential scramble
so, I can't town read you at all
Maybe you're lying as town which would be a feels bad

it's a soul read

my soul read on sunfan was right remember?

sometimes you gotta take the soul read and then we can be a TEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom