• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dungeons and Dragons Mafia Sign-Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Take me off the replacements list pls, I'd like to play!

I've only played D&D twice in my life though just so y'all know.
I... am very sorry to have to do this, but I'm going away for a little less than 2 weeks (a trip that was kind of booked on a whim) so I'm gonna have to retract my sign up. Though if the game doesn't begin before the 17th (or if Day 1 starts that day) I'll be able to play!

Again, I'm sorry about this, but I don't know how much time I'll have when I'm gone.

Throw me back on the sub list though for now!

Last edited:

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
I have returned... And I...
phoenix-zoom(a).gif

...would like to join this game.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
i'm the ugliest woman who ever lived. my name is orcina. i am a half orc. the other half???? who knows.

when i was young i was bullied for being so ugly, except i was too stupid to realize i was getting bullied. eventually two boys decided to challenge me and, not knowing my own strength, i accidentally killed them. what comes after 10? i think they were that number. (note: they were actually 19 but intelligence is not what orcina is known for, therefore bad at math joke) that is why i left home, even though everyone said they understood. "it's self defense," they said. "they were assholes," they said. i didn't care. i was ashamed to have slain two children.

all i want in life is to find love.

i'm in.

(yes this is a real character i have planned)
Damn good D&D character backstory!

Link 182

Blame It On My Youth
Hark, this way comes an inactive account! Ware, for it followed a passage through a chaotic hall of many echoes to arrive here this day (and is down to play, by the way, by your say, if that's okay).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom