• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

DT Theory - Link's Wish in ALttP

hwrdjacob

The Nintendo Knight
Ok, I kinda like this theory. But if it really altered the past that much, I don't see why Sea Zoras, Gorons, etc. do not appear in ALttP. I honestly think the wish was to "Restore Peace to Hyrule", not infinitely as shown by ALBW, but at least until the current Link dies and the Triforce "Resets". Which could also explain why OoX and LA do not take place in Hyrule since raising hell in Hyrule was banned. And of course, still the question why the DT didn't self destruct if the past was that dramatically altered.

Ok, I kinda like this theory. But if it really altered the past that much, I don't see why Sea Zoras, Gorons, etc. do not appear in ALttP. I honestly think the wish was to "Restore Peace to Hyrule", not infinitely as shown by ALBW, but at least until the current Link dies and the Triforce "Resets". Which could also explain why OoX and LA do not take place in Hyrule since raising hell in Hyrule was banned. And of course, still the question why the DT didn't self destruct if the past was that dramatically altered.

Can't explain why goron's don't but there are Zora's in ALttP

Ok, I kinda like this theory. But if it really altered the past that much, I don't see why Sea Zoras, Gorons, etc. do not appear in ALttP.

Because Gorons and Sea Zora's did not exist in the Zelda series until OoT ;)

Etc has in what?

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    1.4 KB · Views: 6
  • index2.jpg
    index2.jpg
    1.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
there is that problem w/ the entire downfall time becoming nonexistant due to the past being changed
The same thing could be said for the wind waker timeline, that it doesn't really exists since the past was changed.

@Cyber: Awesome theory. I really like it. Something must have made the timeline split, and it must exist in either the WW timeline or the defeated timeline.

Pretty sure Link's wish was that the Sacred Realm returns to it's normal state, which happens as we saw in ALBW that Hyrule's Sacred Realm was perfectly fine, meanwhile, on WW timeline, the Sacred Realm never got fixed, it stayed the Dark Realm forever as we saw on Spirit Tracks, which I guess was the Dark World at the end of the game

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom