• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

DS OoS/A?

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Well, you can play GameBoy and GameBoyColor games on a GBA and a GBASP, but not the DS. The DS disappoints me, but still, being able to play on the GBA and GBASP as well as the GameBoyPlayer on the GameCube is better than having to play on a GBC.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Good thing you can play is on the GBASP. I have one of those, but I can't play it thanks to my sister who lost the charging cord. :mad:

Mute

一員
Technically the SP and original DS use the same charger, so if you have an original one, you could try that. However, if you have a Lite (Unsure about the DSi and XL.) you could probably find an original DS charging cord in a store still, probably less than 5 bucks, but don't quote me on that. (Maybe even an SP one, but the DS seems more likely.) If you do that, just make sure you're getting the original and not the Lite charger.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
No, I don't have a normal DS, I have a DS Lite. So I just have to get that cord.
My sister can play Pokémon Yellow on my GBASP, so it was sort of pretty obvious I'd be able to play newer games on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom