• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dreams thread.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Last night I dreampt that information about a new Zelda TV series had been sent to my house by mistake as it wasn't addressed to me. I decided I would open up the package and reseal it after so nobody would know.

There was an informational booklet with pictures from the show and also some clips in there.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Last night I dreampt that information about a new Zelda TV series had been sent to my house by mistake as it wasn't addressed to me. I decided I would open up the package and reseal it after so nobody would know.

There was an informational booklet with pictures from the show and also some clips in there.
Was it a good tv series or absolute rubbish??

I escaped from a melting building (it wasn't burning, it was just heating up from the bottom first, till it was unbearably hot by the time I reached the ground) by running down the stairs/using an elevator when it was available.

I stole 2 boxes of jaffa cakes from an abandoned party on the way down and I used the vending machines on the bottom floor to buy chocolate cake and a milkshake (they were like, a quid each, and decent sized).

There were people I knew from high school there and they started being a bunch of ****s, even though they were people I always got on well with.

Really weird. I wonder why I dreamt any of it.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
mmmmm, mine es no gud

I was in a park based off this one park I know, the trees and patches of grass were all on fire, so me and two of my friends were putting out the fires via a hose I suppose? As were were driving around this fire forest, there were a few instances of the sky just flashing, naturally we were confused. Then the sky lit up to where the clouds were an amber orange and the sky was a light blue [it was supposed to be sunset], then I see at a corner of the sky a giant asteroid heading towards our way. We all just accepted there there was no way out of it and just waited. In the context of my dream, it hit Texas, but we were still caught in the impact, however that works.
Then my dream just turned into my discord, and whenever I tried to click on the friend groups I'm in, I only see the message "RIP the boys" or something like that, and I was actually thinking "oh god, is this the afterlife?"

...blegh

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
@Sheikah_Witch and I wrote a book about what exactly was going to happen in BotW2 and when we were wrong we just went and played our version anyway and had a better time.

Really? Cause I dreamt about that I was swimming in a lake and Koizumi came down and said that I'm not emotionally mature enough to make Nintendo games.
omg our subconscious work in tandem..

Cfrock

Keep it strong
I dreamt I was married to Lindsay Ellis and we worked solving supernatural mysteries, in particular which bus in Manchester goes to the McDonald's. At one point I overheard a Northern Irish man telling his son that "No matter who wins the election they'll all blame us for the result."

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I dreamt I was married to Lindsay Ellis and we worked solving supernatural mysteries, in particular which bus in Manchester goes to the McDonald's. At one point I overheard a Northern Irish man telling his son that "No matter who wins the election they'll all blame us for the result."
Which McDs??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom