• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dream World

Any of you guys use the Dream World? I personally don't use it all that often, but I have used it. I don't really get it. It's very hard to find new items, I can't add people to my friend's list, I can't make it so people go in and swap out my life orb for an oran berry, etc.

Do any of you guys use the Dream World? Do you enjoy it? If so, what features do you enjoy?

Mubble

Pokémon Pusher
I enjoy parts of it - mainly going through to the Island of Dreams to the mini games to get some of the Dream World Pokemon with their DW abilities. Other than that I keep forgetting about it and tend not to take part in the other side of it. The whole trading and planting berries thing appeals from time to time - but again, it's a matter of whether I remember they are there.

Kevin

Original PD
Site Staff
I tried getting into the Dream World, but in the end it seemed to be more of a struggle than it was actually worth. I like the idea of Pokemon gaining new Abilities from the Dream World, but I wish it were a simpler process. It seems like a tacked on thing, that didn't capitalize because the online service wasn't ready for the US release.

I like that you can get berries and some pokemons that you cannot get in the black version (the one I have).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom