• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Phantom Hourglass Drawing the Triforce

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

suzipop25

I've read many other posts and watched many videos of people drawing it with ease, but I can't seem to draw it right. Well, sorry, I am drawing it right, it just won't register it. I did the first time no problem, but then accidentally turned off my DS. And now, i have no idea why it's not recognizing the symbol.

I draw it in one stroke (Why does it only give you a limit to the amount of "line" you can draw? Half the time i run out before i can finish drawing it!"

It says the lines can intersect so I tried not letting the line touch at all. Didn't work.

Please help me! I love Zelda games and getting stuck in one just because the door is WAY too sensitive is just ridiculous!!!

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Pretty sure the big and small triangle actually have to touch each other, you just can't let the small triangle get out of the large triangle's boundaries. I never had a problem with the line running out, maybe you're just making it too big or too slowly, since if you go slow the natural shakiness of the hand may increase the amount of line the game thinks you're using in the same space. Try to keep it symmetrical, but no need to be over-meticulous. I haven't played PH in a while so that's all I really remember about what I did. :/

S

suzipop25

I've been trying for the last 45 minutes. No joke! Why wont it work?! I've seen videos of sloppy and neat Triforces, they all work!

I'm beginning to hate this game...

This was some picture I made to help a friend of mine for the same problem.
2h6hiyb.png

(I mis-numbered, though--the unnumbered angle is 6 and the one labeled six is seven.)

If it still doesn't work, my last suggestion would be to recalibrate your touch screen, but I don't think that would really affect the triforce much.

You said that you turned off your DS... is it possible that you had not saved, and therefore your Link has not yet learned what symbol he needs? It's been a while since I played PH, but sometimes in these games, even if you personally know what to do next, you need to talk to a certain person or see a certain cutscene before you can move ahead. I say go around and talk to some people and then give another try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom