• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dragons of Lythan-Take 2

what's your favourite Panet?

• Mercury

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Venus

• Earth

• Jupiter

• Saturn

• Pluto

• Total voters

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
500 years ago in Liore, the Capital of Lythan, there was peace and tranquility until one day when the skies grew dark as Dragons flew in from the South, razing the ground and marching their armies of the Undead into the castle square to kill the King of Lythan, who fell easily to the 11 Monarch Dragons. This was the Start of the Age of Dragons. The Dragon of Earth, Rikukonis, lifted the very earth and raised the City of Liore upon a mountain dubbed Icaryn Fel, or the Fang of Icaryn, after the fallen King. The Dragons brought forth a false peace and their kin run amok across the countryside. 500 years have passed.

In a Pub in one of the many villages in the Wind Hold Plains of Lythan, Belo'Khun sits at the bar, drinking his ale through a straw, his heavy armor making him look intimidating, and like he has seen a few battles up close, his armor made of Windsteel, so it felt as light as a feather. was it here that they were supposed to meet? How will he know the companions he is to share this adventure with, but no matter. He keeps drinking and regales the Bartender with a story

"I killed a Wind Drake yesterday. I was walking to my favorite reading spot, when it descended and uprooted the apple tree I used for shade with its gust breath. I unsheathed my Katana, and I Jumped forward at it, slitting it's throat in 3 slashes"

some drunken sod comments " I could do it in two"

Belo'Khun responds " You can barely stand, let alone use a sword. now shut up and drink your swill"

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Laeothrin pulls his cloak tighter around him, shivering a bit. This place was colder than he was used to. He walked into the nearest building, a rather small, unremarkable looking pub, hoping for some dinner. "Pardon me, but what do you have to eat here? It's been a long day, and I'm quite hungry."

Storm

The Bartender looked at this hooded folk
" We have Hot stew and preserved meats. for 20 silver coins I'll set you up with a Bowl and a cup of hot Brew"

Storm

The Bartender puts the money in the strongbox and goes to making the stew in a bowl, and pouring the Brew into a flagon

Storm

The food is brought to him graciously
" let me know if I can get you anything else" the Bartender says before returning to tending the bar

Pen

The game is on!
Panriil had done a good job selling today. As the sky grew dark he layed down on his back on the roof of a building to just relax. He took deep breaths and was able to soften up after the hard day's work. He often did this after having worked hard. This particular night he was lying on the roof of a pub, and as he did so he was - as always - using the wind around him to listen in on conversations further away than most others could hear. Panriil had used this ability of his for a long time so he was able to filter out sounds and voices that did not interest him. Right now he was kinda casually listening to everything that's going on inside the pub. It didn't seem like anything too interesting, but it was to him what trash TV shows are to us.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
((The Christmas season kept me busy, mein frunds))
Alwin takes a seat at the bar, exhausted from travelling all day, "Ale please," he raises the cost of the drink - plus an extra silver piece - in the air. He knew how to get service fast, and as of now he kind of needed it.

Storm

The bartender quickly gives him the Ale. Belo'Khun looks to the Demon. Not Bad she thought as she returned to his ale, finishing it, and going to the restroom

Storm

As Belo'khun returned to the bar from the outhouse, he sat back at a big table as his associate entered the bar and sat beside him

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom