• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dragon Quest IX

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
I might decide to get Dragon Quest IX on Monday. I looked at the reviews on Gamespot but I still can't decide. Should I buy this game or not? Tell me what you think. (Note: This will be the first RPG I own. Not the first one I played.)

Jedizora

:right:
This game is my favorite game. the story mode is a bit easy but awesome. There is a lot of side quests and by going to nintendo wi-fi you can get more. The side quests are the hardest part of the game. The story, combat and graphics are the best i have ever seen on the DS. To bad you can not recruit people using nintendo wi-fi. Hunting metal slimes is unforgiving.

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
Very fun game! Though, I plan on having a new game because I forgot to level up when I'm at the Porth Laffen-so the game is very hard now.
Warrior/Martial artist=best vocations ^^

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Funny story about Port Laffen, I beat Leviathan before Master of Nu'un. Also Mage and Paladin and the best by far. Of course, you have to unlock Paladin.

B

BlackDragon88

An Excellent game! MY fav classes are warrior and gladiator! ^^ how do you get RANGER?! I have paladen

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Well, you go to the entry of the heights of loneliness, talk to one of the people, and he will ask you to kill 3 hocus chimeras. BUT, you need to kill them with the venom from toxic dagger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom