• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Don't You Think That Nintendo Should Read What People Write on This Website?

I mean there's a lot of stuff we discuss here and they should read:

How to get a better gaming experience: Harder Bosses, Non-Linearity, Harder enemies, more action to some items, etc.

What we like and what we don't: Annoying characters we don't want back, our favorite bosses, what we thought about dungeons, etc.

Our ideas: About new items, new dungeons, new partners, new enemies, new spells, alternatives to Epona, new types of battles, all the designs we write here.

Articles from the front page they should read:
-Bringing back the old: Old ideas they thrashed and we liked.

-Magic vs. Technology in Zelda: Because each game there is there is more technology and less magic...

-How to make shops useful again: What is the point on having a Giants Wallet if you've got nothing to spend rupies?

Jupiter

Bringer of Jollity
They read it.

I have friends who work for marketing companies, they all search forums and facebook pages and blogs to see what people are saying about their products. I have a friend who handles an account for a pet food company, she has to read blogs that people write from a first person perspective as if they are their cats to try and find what the "cats" are saying about the product. I 100% guarantee Nintendo has a process for systematically gathering the stuff people say on the internet about their games. They read this site.

EDIT: it just so happens I stumbled across this quote reading an article on NBA Jam...sure that's EA and not Nintendo, but this just demonstrates that video game publishers do read this stuff...here is the quote from one of the designers of NBA Jam:

"Jam was just the perfect fit [for Wii, but as far as other versions go] it's something that we're just going to have to see… we know what's going on, we read the message boards, we know the comments, of course we want Jam on everything we can get it on. "

Phantom Zelda

Mostly Harmless
Well I bet they do it would just be stupid if they didn't read things people posted about there games. I'm not sure they take specific things from online forums like this but they might take general things that a lot of people want.
PS: Hi Nintendo people :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom