• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Does Toon Zelda Like Toon Link, Vice Versa SP?

T

ToonLinkFreak

Well, I just wanted to know. Alot of people had said yes, some no, but I just wanted to know for sure. Does anyone know?

geek4887

The Unknown
Well, in Spirit Tracks, the ending left me thinking about that. So yeah, I would agree so, because they did show signs of affections towards each other.
They hold hands in the end in Spirit Tracks

LinkIsAwesomest

NEVER FORGET HE'S AWESOME
Well, in Spirit Tracks, the ending left me thinking about that. So yeah, I would agree so, because they did show signs of affections towards each other.
They hold hands in the end in Spirit Tracks

Yes, that's what I thought as well <3

But also, in the very ending, Zelda has a picture of her and Link travelling together... I'm pretty sure it was Link riding the train with Zelda hovering over it or something like that... correct me if I'm wrong... but whatever it was I know there was DEFNINITELY a framed picture of both of them together on Zelda's desk.

Probably Link and Zelda have always had sexual tension between them.

although this was only really direct at the end of AoL it's still a common things for fans too see the emotions and desires brewing under the surface.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
As far as ST goes, I would say TL and TZ have something for each other by way of emotions. I don't know if it is love, or just little "I like you" type emotions, but they're there. Link is crazily protective over her, and as Geek noted, Zelda has a picture of Link and her on her desk. Perhaps that is just a keepsake of the adventures they had, but maybe there is something more to it! :D

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
Hmm, well the fangirls and fanboys of this world would like to think so (as long as they don't ship something spooky like ZeldaXTeacher *shudder*) All the evidence is there, and seeing as Skyward Sword is likely to have romance, I think Nintendo was kind of leaning toward that idea. I personally like the idea of Zelink, I don't ship much else in Zelda.

Faedeur

The Juror of Courage
It seems that in many of the games, it can be assumed the two have deep feelings for one another. The only one (that I have played) I noticed where it seems more like a business thing than a relationship thing was Twilight Princess. She didn't really see Link as a lover so much as the last hope for Hyrule. Ilia was more like Link's girlfriend than Zelda, even Midna was clearly falling for him. But Zelda was strictly business.

tetrafan

Zelda Fan Girl
I like to think so being a big Zelda/Link pairing fan. You can see Link likes Tetra in Wind Waker and Link does blush in some cutscenes in Spirit Tracks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom