• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Does anyone else hear ancient chanting?

Hey guys! There's been an occasional occurrence I've been experiencing while roaming the fields of Hyrule I'd thought I'd mention & hear your input. Do any of you ever hear a very distinct chanting off in the distance sometimes? The sound is kind of difficult to describe - it's ominious, ancient, and sounds like it may be coming from a giant beast.

It's almost comparable to the mysterious "hum" sound phenomenon that's been heard throughout the US and UK. You can YouTube "the hum" for a more vivid description.

I wanna say it happens mostly at night and again it sounds like a "large ancient creature chanting." I have completed all dungeons and gained control of all the Divine Beasts. Could it be them even after they've been taken back under control? I'm stumped & hope you all have heard it too and I'm not just going crazy. lol

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
That does remind me...I remember hearing odd drumming in the background at night once. Maybe that was part of the chanting?

I think I have heard what you're referring to... I may be wrong, but I think it's a sort of early warning for when a certain type of enemy is nearby, with different enemies having different sounds associated with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom