• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Does Anyone else Get Lost in Hyrule Field in Twilight Princess?

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
I honestly can't ever really call a time in which I've been lost in Hyrule Field. In Twilight Princess, I admit, in some places, it does have a bit of a confusing layout. The main thing I poke at is that the bigger chunks of Hyrule Field have various cliffs and such that you can't simply jump off of, but you must instead try to find some way down.

Now, in terms of memorizing the field and what's there, it's easy for me to get from Point A to Point B. Now, actually not being able to find Point B or finding an appropriate route between A and B has mainly happened only when the plot forced you to be Wolf Link several times in the game, namely the Lanayru Province. Since all major routes were blocked off, you had to use very confusing ways to navigate.

So, technically, I might've been lost, but not totally lost to the point in which I would require to look up GameFAQs. Now, if I tried playing the GameCube version (since I own the Wii version), then I might be lost. :P

Pop 360

Angel Beats Geek
I've never got lost but when I first got to Hyrule field I couldn't find the right exit and then I kept forgetting which ones I had tried and I got all confused, well I suppose you could say...I got lost :(

MrLuigi

Theorist
I got lost in Majora's Mask over world. I go into the snowy place and hope to be in Woodfall.

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
I don't get lost from just navigating in general, but when I was looking for the second golden bug it took me about a day just to find it because I was using the site's Wii walkthrough when the only console I had was the GC.

T

theonlyanon

I have never gotten lost, but I did get blocked by a rock once. Funny stuff, except for those darn moblins :(

I used to get lost all the time :lol: After you play the game through a couple times you tend to remember it (no, I never used a map, heh), but I spent more time roaming aimlessly in the beginning than anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom