• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Does Anybody Here Play Touhou?

Just wondering, because I love it, it's probably my favourite series after Zelda. My favourite has to be Touhou 6.

Mute

一員
Huh. I was going to wait to see if anyone else would reply, guess I'll just go ahead.

Yes, I play Touhou, not as much as I used to, but I'll still play it occasionally. I've played all of the game including the PC98 ones and beaten about 3 of them on Lunatic. While I don't have a favourite out of all of them, I've played 7 moreso than the rest of them. (Up to Ran, who I can get to the Princess Tenko spellcard with then die.) I also have this very stubborn take on it to where I won't allow myself to play anything easier than Lunatic, even if it's my first time playing, which I'm not entirely sure is the smartest thing, in hindsight.

Although, I've noticed that recently, I've been playing 6 more often, if only because I still want to clear it on Lunatic, but find it to be a bit more rough than 7 and 8 is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom