• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Doctor Who: Your Favorite Doctor

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
11 - Matt Smith without a doubt.

I don't hate any one Doctor, i think some are overrated but i like to judge on their own merits and i've never really not enjoyed a Doctor.

But Matt Smith is an incredibly underrated actor, i think he has such a deep talent for acting and i find it to be a shame that he had to follow 10 and have a large portion of the fanbase hate him for not being 10.

I've seen some of Matt's other work and he is amazing every time, i think he was a brilliant Doctor and i think he is a brilliant actor that deserves more than what comes his way.

I don't think he's bad i will admit i was tainted abit simply cuz he wasn't 10, i mean i LOVED Ten he was a brilliant doctor. In the later seasons of 11 he did get a LOT better. but i still think that the companions and storyline didn't let him play his role as he would've wanted

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
David Tennant, the Tenth Doctor. He was hilarious!! I saw Matt Smith first, thinking that the show was pretty cool. After I saw the 10th doctor in action though, I was completely hooked... THEY TOOK IT OFF NETFILX!!!! WAAAAHHHHH!!!! Why, BBC, why?? :kawaii::kawaii::kawaii:

Eccleston is and will always be my favourite. He was my first Doctor, and his single season was short but sweet. His doctor was all about standing up and saying NO, no matter how big the odds are against you. I won't go into detail, because it seems he's been covered already, but...

Dalek: I will talk to the Doctor.
The Doctor: Oh, will you? That's nice. Hello!
Dalek: The Dalek stratagem nears completion. The fleet is almost ready. You will not intervene.
The Doctor: Oh, really? Why's that, then?
Dalek: We have your associate. You will obey or she will be exterminated!
The Doctor: No.
[The Daleks glance at each other in confusion.]
Dalek: Explain yourself.
The Doctor: I said no.
Dalek: What is the meaning of this negative?
The Doctor: It means no.
Dalek: But she will be destroyed!
The Doctor: No! 'Cos this is what I'm gonna do: I'm gonna rescue her! I'm gonna save Rose Tyler from the middle of the Dalek fleet, and then I'm gonna save the Earth, and then, just to finish off, I'm gonna wipe every last stinking Dalek out of the sky!
Dalek: But you have no weapons! No defenses! No plan!
The Doctor: Yeah! And doesn't that scare you to death? [speaking to Rose] Rose?
Rose: Yes, Doctor?
The Doctor: I'm coming to get you.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava

Eccleston is and will always be my favourite. He was my first Doctor, and his single season was short but sweet. His doctor was all about standing up and saying NO, no matter how big the odds are against you. I won't go into detail, because it seems he's been covered already, but...

Dalek: The Dalek stratagem nears completion. The fleet is almost ready. You will not intervene.
The Doctor: No! 'Cos this is what I'm gonna do: I'm gonna rescue her! I'm gonna save Rose Tyler from the middle of the Dalek fleet, and then I'm gonna save the Earth, and then, just to finish off, I'm gonna wipe every last stinking Dalek out of the sky!

Incidentally HELL YEAH to the 9th, one of the best, Him, 10th, 12th are some of the best ^^

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Thanks for posting that, I get chills every time I watch it!

Same here ^^ nothing more greater than those moments

WHO'S your favorite doctor.....I had to.....

I love the majority all the way from Hartnell up to Capaldi, you're damn right i've watched them ALL, and some of stand out more, i think Ecclestone was a top notch Doctor, Capaldi is running along a similar line, there isn't much light heartedness in either doctor's lives and damn does it fit.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator

I LOVE him. If he only stayed a bit longer :( Eccleston was amazing and he played the Doctor so FANTASTIC!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom