• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Watch TV or listen to radio much Anymore?

Dan

So do you watch TV anymore, I mean like digital TV as in tv not on the interwebz? how much do you watch it compared to how you used to, and what about radio?

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Though I spend my time writing, playing Videogames, or playing soccer outside, I still watch TV. I watch several sport programs like ESPN and Futbol Picante, and at times I tune in to Disney Channel to watch some shows for a good laugh. I don't listen to the radio, though, never have, though my folks do.

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
Don't watch TV. But I listen to the radio constantly while at work. I broke my Ipod and the music I listen to isn't exactly supported by most other people in the fam so if I were found with it on my Ipod I might get in trouble.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I watch TV, but not as much as I used to as we are constantly behind on the shows I follow. I don't really listen to the radio, only when I drive and need background noise

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I watch some tv, but the only times I watch it are:

New Doctor Who episode

New Big Bang Theory episode

New Psych episode

Repeats of any of the above.

SF Giants baseball games

I'll listen to the Radio only if Im nowhere near a TV and I'm missing out on a game.

P.S.: New episode of Psych tomorrow night! Ironic huh?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I only listen to radio in the car and as for television, I'm watching it less and less. Most of my entertainment/news comes from the Internet and video games now so I don't need TV or radio.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Television? Only for a select few network tv primetime dramas that I watch religiously at specific times. Otherwise, I avoid the tv like the plague.

Radio? Hardly at all. All the local stations hardly ever play music, much less anything decent. The DJs all yack yack yack for tens of minutes at a time before going to at least ten straight minutes of commercials. Ya never actually get to hear any music so I just waste my time waiting for it to never happen. I always bring a compact disk with me on car trips. Never leave home without a choice of music on CD in the car. I find it near agonizing to have to drive in silence ... and distracting, the music stimulates me otherwise my mind wanders and I lose focus.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
I've never been a TV watcher. I used to listen to the radio constantly, as my mom loved it. I started listening to it in my car, and enjoyed it for the most part, but now I just listen to my own music, since I can't stand commercials and the talk shows.

octorok74

TETTAC
I listen to the radio way more then watching television. Not even for music, but for talk shows. I like hearing a person's voice and encouraging others to call into the show. it's nice.

I listen to the radio way too much throughout the day. I am listening to the radio right now now to tell you the truth. I listen to the radio for like the whole day, thought I never truly listen to it. I just like the fact that it gives me something to listen to when I am alone. As for TV, I hate it. I do not watch TV, all of the shows now and day all too boring and so stupid for me to ever care at all. :D

Not Take Mirror

Sage of Ice
I very rarely watch TV or listen to the radio. There's a few TV shows I get on Netflix, other than that, only for special things like the Olympics or major news events.

I prefer to just listen to my iPOD or audiobooks when driving. That way I guarantee to listen to something I'll enjoy without commercials.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom