• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Use the Shields?

Do you use shields?

• Yes, all the time.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, never.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sometimes...

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

H3roOfTime

Hero of Time
before i never used the shields in previous zelda games... lol but haha found out it was easier to kill things if i was patient to block THEN slash away... ahaha

I only use it on the boss, as I can always buy a new shield, but if it breaks, I have to leave the dungeon. When I get the Sacred Shield or Hylian Shield, I will always use it.

I rarely ever used the shield for anything other than the shield bash to get rid of the deku shrubs or whatever they are in SS. I did really like the shields though and I felt safer when I had one with me! :D

I don't use them a lot, but I like the upgrading system with them. I always find myself upgrading my shield before anything else even though I don't use it often.

Maffiline

nirorlei
I use them not so often in Skyward Sword except to stun the enemy. And therefore Fi doesn't have to tell me it's about to break. Usually it breaks before she can do that though. ;-;

Yeah I used the shields. But I never had a shield broken (Other then the first time when I didnt know). I really wanted the Hylian Shield for the looks but Boss Battles were so hard D:

I didn't start to use the shield until eldin volcano, now i love it I have the wooden one fully upgraded im at the lanyaru desert.

I used the shields in the first quest, mainly because I was new. But in Hero Mode, I found that paying for sheilds was kinda stupid, so I was just really careful with my iron sheild. I used the Rupees I got for potions (until I found the Heart Medal) and Adventure Pouch/Wallet upgrades. And in both my playthroughs, I got the Hylian Shield as soon as I could.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom